Let me tell you about some dogs...

Advertisement
Don't think theres really any chance Harley plays early unless its on ST.
I don't even think Thomas is going to beat out Berrios.

Advertisement
Like I said.

Harley is a punk *** lil ****. **** that dude.

Unless he signs with us. Then. Ooooowwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!

Advertisement
Immediate influx of speed at the WR spot. Night and day compared to this time last year.

I am going to ask Richt if I can work at Greentree on weekends and let the players on the field, give them footballs, etc.

Pete: what was Mike referring to when he said on the announcement show that UM offered then dropped, offered then dropped?

Advertisement
Pete: what was Mike referring to when he said on the announcement show that UM offered then dropped, offered then dropped?

Golden offered him then pulled the offer and then offered him again. Then richt got the job and basically pulled the offer before offering him.

Advertisement
If Bandy was already in the building waching film....why did they need someone to open Greentree?
Who opened the door for Bandy to wach film?

i think berrios will see a lot of time as an outside receiver... i'd expect thomas and harley to get plenty of looks in the slot. "starting on day 1" is sort of meaningless.

Don't think theres really any chance Harley plays early unless its on ST.
I don't even think Thomas is going to beat out Berrios.

I feel like I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen Berrios legit open in his career.

He cerebral doe...and a gym rat...

The walk on from the podcast said he looks great in practice too, so we will see. Win Win for us if he does have a season.

Advertisement
Back