Let me tell you about some dogs...

Advertisement
berrios is going to play a lot. that's just a fact. coaches trust guys with experience.

Both Berrios and Thomas will play a lot, and probably be on the field at the same time.

Berrios is our best blocking WR, that alone will keep him in the rotation

Advertisement
Them boys gonna only make each other better. That's how championships are won. Hopefully these guys are able to get the trust and attention of their brothers and hold everyone accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall might think its ridiculous and that Berrios is trash but its just a fact that the coaches love him.

But the fact is he should be in the slot. And thats the only place Hartley is going to play as a freshman. Yall are honestly tripping if you think Berrios isn't one of our 3 starting WRs next year. Personally I think Mullins is going to win the other Outside WR job. This is why I've been saying this WR class wasn't all that important.

Thomas is a beast and will get PT, but he's not going to start over Berrios this yr, unless he wins the job through injury and doesn't give it back.

Advertisement
I was at st. Thomas a few years when Harley was there. Kid started out at QB freshman year but he always had that passion to win. This kid was the real leader for St. Thomas this past year. What Pete posted didn't surprise me, Harley brings that " IT" factor. He comes from a program where losing isn't acceptable. Great pickup and I'm very happy to have him on board. He carries a ton of weight with the young STA kids and he's very well respected among his SFla peers.

Last edited:
Trajan Bandy arrived at UM around 9:45 AM today and was watching film until about 1 o'clock. Then Mike Harley showed up. Nobody was there to open Greentree, so these guys hopped the fence and did a field workout together for the next 3 hours. They did this completely on their own...no coaches there, just pure competitive nature kicking in.

Some of you might not have liked the way Harley handled his recruitment, but he's wired the same way that Bandy is. These guys will play right away.

OK Harley...Ok. Kid gonna redeem himself real quick in my book.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was how our old teams were they would go work on greentree without coaches. The upperclassmen ran the practices.

Yall might think its ridiculous and that Berrios is trash but its just a fact that the coaches love him.

But the fact is he should be in the slot. And thats the only place Hartley is going to play as a freshman. Yall are honestly tripping if you think Berrios isn't one of our 3 starting WRs next year. Personally I think Mullins is going to win the other Outside WR job. This is why I've been saying this WR class wasn't all that important.

Thomas is a beast and will get PT, but he's not going to start over Berrios this yr, unless he wins the job through injury and doesn't give it back.

Love Berrios but Thomas is waaaaaay better, in the slot and returns. He will not get beaten by him. If the coaches choose to, that's another story but that's very Folden like. Also, how was wr not important this year, especially by your explanation, when Berrios is a senior and only AR has the desperately needed speed they have?

Love Berrios but Thomas is waaaaaay better, in the slot and returns. He will not get beaten by him. If the coaches choose to, that's another story but that's very Folden like. Also, how was wr not important this year, especially by your explanation, when Berrios is a senior and only AR has the desperately needed speed they have?

I actually like Thomas better at CB.
Dude looks like he has NFL talent at that position.

Last edited:
Don't think theres really any chance Harley plays early unless its on ST.
I don't even think Thomas is going to beat out Berrios.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Back