Let me tell you about some dogs...

Advertisement
You guys don't get it...you need 7 receivers as they will all rotate and play a lot, especially considering Njoku is gone. Coley played with a sprained mcl last year because we had no depth. This year, he could've rested and recovered on the side line. Berrios will play a lot and should. Cager will play. Mullins will play. Thomas will play a lot. Richards will dominate. Dee Jay will play. Harley will probably redshirt as he is listed at 155.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
I know this is very cliche to say but this is the type of attitude that won championships for this program. It has to become an obsession to win.

Not sure why everyone just assumes Thomas is a slot. Kids game reminds me of Desean Jackson. He will be a mismatch outside too

Advertisement
Not sure why everyone just assumes Thomas is a slot. Kids game reminds me of Desean Jackson. He will be a mismatch outside too

agreed his top-end speed allows him to play outside and stretch the field. He reminds me a bit of Santana Moss in that sense...

Trajan Bandy arrived at UM around 9:45 AM today and was watching film until about 1 o'clock. Then Mike Harley showed up. Nobody was there to open Greentree, so these guys hopped the fence and did a field workout together for the next 3 hours. They did this completely on their own...no coaches there, just pure competitive nature kicking in.

Some of you might not have liked the way Harley handled his recruitment, but he's wired the same way that Bandy is. These guys will play right away.

NCAA is now investigating Miami for impermissibly allowing non-enrollees access to train at their facility. Cloud coming soon.

Agreed with this. And given that both Berrios, an experienced senior with might-just-pop potential, and Harley, the speedster, are both best utilized in the slot, Thomas's ability to slide outside is huge.

Advertisement
All this talk about the playbook. Wide receiver is one of the easiest position to get in the field early, if not the easiest. I'm not buying the Mullins is greater than anyone talk right now. He didn't even see the field last year and I expect some of the young guns to jump him. As for who plays before who, it's wide open after Richards, playbook be damned.

Advertisement
Back