Lashlee - Bama Gameplan

Advertisement
I just cannot understand how you’re getting paid millions of dollars to coach fckn football and you coach scared..what the fck are you scared of?! You’ve already won they’re paying u stupid money to coach a game…let that sht ride..balls to the wall. Don’t leave that field with any bullets left in your gun. Unfcknbelieveable

Again, he's scared of being seen as a non-traditional play caller. He can appeal to NFL GM's by calling the type of game he called today.

There's a reason why guys like Norv Turner can be on 7-9 team after 7-9 team and still get offensive coordinator jobs while guys like Steve Spurrier got one chance at the NFL and could not sniff another job after having two bad seasons as an NFL play caller.

"Its better to fail traditionally than to succeed untraditionally."

Many of us in the game chat agreed, the way Rhett Lashlee called the first three series of this game told us a lot about him. He called a truly scared game. Its almost as if he waited until Bama covered the spread before he started running his regular game plan. We also saw this during the Clemson game last season.

There's an old adage in the NFL, they say its better to lose traditionally than win untraditionally. To me, it looks like Lashlee called a game today designed to look good in during the interview process next offseason more so than a guy looking to upset the #1 team.

Very disappointed in him today.
Wait, he had a game plan?

Advertisement
it’s about time we all realize college football has changed and Miami has no chance to run with the big boys. If you still think different after tonight then god bless you.

Many of us in the game chat agreed, the way Rhett Lashlee called the first three series of this game told us a lot about him. He called a truly scared game. Its almost as if he waited until Bama covered the spread before he started running his regular game plan. We also saw this during the Clemson game last season.

There's an old adage in the NFL, they say its better to lose traditionally than win untraditionally. To me, it looks like Lashlee called a game today designed to look good in during the interview process next offseason more so than a guy looking to upset the #1 team.

Here’s the the bigger question was it his game plan or Diaz’s? We’ve witnessed the same **** back to back year’s against Clemson and Alabama with the same outcomes! Diaz in my opinion is neutering the offense in these games against big time opponents!

I cannot say I share your opinion. He's been more than serviceable for the most part. See my post #54.
Serviceable should NEVER be in discussion at UM in regards to Coaching....NEVER....Serviceable gets your teeth kicked in like last night....Serviceable gets you an 8 win season that we've grown accustomed to....

Advertisement

Why are you surprised he's shown you twice.

You knew Lashlee was going to choke. Zebras can't change their stripes.

Here’s the the bigger question was it his game plan or Diaz’s? We’ve witnessed the same **** back to back year’s against Clemson and Alabama with the same outcomes! Diaz in my opinion is neutering the offense in these games against big time opponents!
Man stop that bull**** that's 💯 on lashlee stop that horse **** talk

Why are you surprised he's shown you twice.
That wasn’t Williams. It was the transfer from unlv
And he sucks too.

it’s about time we all realize college football has changed and Miami has no chance to run with the big boys. If you still think different after tonight then god bless you.
Hire the right HC, and you will always have a chance

Advertisement
Lashlee is a gimmick OC. Tempo, spread RPO.

He has no creativity. He doesn't know how to tailor the offense to his players. He doesn't know how to game plan - when does he ever adjust the offense to attack an opponent's weakness or to not cater to the opponent's strength?

I've been saying since last year he isn't very good. Better than Enos? Yes, for **** sure. But we deserve better than that.

--------------------

And for the people who say Miami can't hang with the big boys anymore, I completely disagree. The players showed they had the talent to stick around if only the coaches had put them in a position not to lose. If we showed out even in a loss tonight, our momentum would grow and we could continue to stack chips in recruiting. But Lashlee’s ineptitude and Manny's ****** play calling fcked the players.

Advertisement
Game plan ,

1st and ten roll out pass 3 yards
2nd long hand off up the middle no gain
3rd long hand off up the middle no gain
Punt

And DB can’t cover

They interviewed BAMA QB :

Q: You all look so calm no pressure

A: We work so hard constantly preparing , games are not stressful.
Think about that

GOCANES

I’ll never understand not going down swinging. We knew we were probably losing that game. But I’d much rather do it with king throwing four picks, while we try to light it up, then 1.5 yards in a cloud of dust with a RB with the least explosion of any starting RB we have had in the last twenty years.
Was rooster suspended? Is that why he didn’t play?

Lashlee Is a dolartree Leach/Dykes. Simple as that. He's adopted their scheme and is basically a pretender. Sure they're more pass oriented while he likes to keep the split even....but the ******* thing is that isn't working here. If hed just not care about maintaining that even split, we and just pass 70%+ we'd have been far better off. Andost likely the run game would have been far more efficient. Seriously you don't need to run 2 yard inside runs to open up the ******* passing game. The Rams have consistently proven that you don't even need to run the ball for play action to work even. So it's pretty much dumb as **** for him to keep doing the same ****** run and expect different results against an elite front 7 like Bama. ...and if he did that against them imagine how unlikely he is to abandon the run against a worse team that is stuffing it?...

Advertisement
Back