Lashlee - Bama Gameplan

I’ll never understand not going down swinging. We knew we were probably losing that game. But I’d much rather do it with king throwing four picks, while we try to light it up, then 1.5 yards in a cloud of dust with a RB with the least explosion of any starting RB we have had in the last twenty years.
Was rooster suspended? Is that why he didn’t play?
Knighting is suspended like 4 weeks.
Avantae suspended 6 weeks.
And the other TE is suspended like 2 weeks.

Advertisement
And for the people who say Miami can't hang with the big boys anymore, I completely disagree. The players showed they had the talent to stick around if only the coaches had put them in a position not to lose
No and absolutely no.

Rhett fu**ed us yesterday…dude is a bum…we are a gimmicky program…all this mess about him getting a head coaching job after this year lol with who William & Mary…

Advertisement
It’s a shame we went from pro style everything to a glorified high school scheme on offense & defense….sh** don’t work that’s why Gus ain’t at Auburn no more…gimmicks ran out..couldn’t trick or fool nobody no more..

He does the same sht every big game…run up the middle for negative or no gain over and over…and never challenges the other team down the field. And y in the **** did a Scaife start again. Williams went in and played pretty good. Man the staff be on some other sht.
They still pick favorites. Same stuff different year bruh. Like why is Cam CantFindAHole Harris still our starting RB?

Lol people really was worried that we might lose him if he took a head coaching job, lol he not even a good OC , he ran the ball on 3rd and 7 like we was up 21-0

Advertisement
Lashlee Is a dolartree Leach/Dykes. Simple as that. He's adopted their scheme and is basically a pretender. Sure they're more pass oriented while he likes to keep the split even....but the ******* thing is that isn't working here. If hed just not care about maintaining that even split, we and just pass 70%+ we'd have been far better off. Andost likely the run game would have been far more efficient. Seriously you don't need to run 2 yard inside runs to open up the ******* passing game. The Rams have consistently proven that you don't even need to run the ball for play action to work even. So it's pretty much dumb as **** for him to keep doing the same ****** run and expect different results against an elite front 7 like Bama. ...and if he did that against them imagine how unlikely he is to abandon the run against a worse team that is stuffing it?...
Bashlee is clearly insane.

Curious to see how Manny handles this.

Clemson offense was horrific yesterday as well. I’m sure Dabo is talking to Elliott right now about wtf happened and doing whatever he can to make sure their O turns it around ASAP.

Well if Rooster is suspended and Don was banged up for a good chunk of camp so it makes more sense to me. During the game I was infuriated. Lol
Same here. I've seen enough of Harris. One of the least dynamic players I've seen at that position for us in years.

Advertisement
Many of us in the game chat agreed, the way Rhett Lashlee called the first three series of this game told us a lot about him. He called a truly scared game. Its almost as if he waited until Bama covered the spread before he started running his regular game plan. We also saw this during the Clemson game last season.

There's an old adage in the NFL, they say its better to lose traditionally than win untraditionally. To me, it looks like Lashlee called a game today designed to look good in during the interview process next offseason more so than a guy looking to upset the #1 team.

Very disappointed in him today.
His play calling was the most disappointing part of yesterday's loss. To me, his worst first half as UM OC.

I’ve generally liked a lot of what Lashlee has done but some of the calls yesterday had me scratching my head. Odd run calls on third and long. Weird formations that tried to get too creative and backfired. I understand that our best chance for winning is to keep a balanced offense but when you’re going against a team like Alabama, you have to step out of that comfort area because they’re not going to just let you run the ball. I don’t think he trusts King or the O line to throw the ball downfield often.

Running that dumb *** dive play over and over into a brick wall...... let me know this guy is washed up....not understanding your own personnel is phucked up...no adjustments til all confidence is lost from getting blown out....seems like the mindset of the entire program is soft asf...no heart or desire to compete....

Talent is NOT the problem it's that punk *** mindset...hiring bull$H!t coaches that ain't done $h!+ to deserve the respect they get before one game ....Miami fans trob this trob that lol.... still the same ole punk *** mindset...I want a coach with fire and not scared to take chances.....we got a staff full of confused scared B!+ches.....which has reflected on our players to be soft...that pu$$y mindset is a major phuckin problem....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was at this game unfortunately, shout-out all the canes fans WE HAD NUMBERS. One observation I saw was does anybody know if king is supposed to give the ball on the read every time because he had multiple times he could’ve had big gains if he kept the ball, also get gurvan out James Williams is way better already, also there DBS are more aggressive on all the bubble screens we just sit there and wait INITIATE THE CONTACT Alabama ATTACKS not us though, missed opportunity in the 2nd half had momentum and we just threw away every opportunity, one last thing 3rd and 5 and were 10 yards off WTF!!!!

It seems like when King is supposed to keep the ball he never does, I’ve had that same observation dating back to last season.

Advertisement
Back