Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My thing is these rules apply to only Miami why? UF can lose late in the season and still close it has too many contradictions for me to believe that its about wins
Meh, the rules apply to numerous teams. You are just to focused on our own team. Miami has not been relevant for so **** long and we still pull in great talent. All kidding aside we should be recruiting at a Duke or Pitt level given our success instead we play bridesmaid to a bunch of elite and cheating programs. We constantly over achieve and the fact we get the success we do get on the recruiting trail is impressive.

Advertisement
That pro gator article is basically worthless propaganda touting UF. If he visits Miami before the dead period, we still have a very good shot. Miami football > UF football (5 MNCs & countless NFL Pro Bowlers & HOFers prove that). Plus, there are many other reasons for Bogle to choose Miami. Let's see how it plays out.

Tired of this kids theatrics. There will be another khris Bogle in the '20 class. Plus, we have Sam Brooks. He is going to have more of an impact on this defense than any of these kids. Dude is a savage. We are going to be skraight.

EDIT: To add, if we get him on campus he will sign I bet. Seeing how Manny has handled these OV's lately has impressed a lot of people.

That pro gator article is basically worthless propaganda touting UF. If he visits Miami before the dead period, we still have a very good shot. Miami football > UF football (5 MNCs & countless NFL Pro Bowlers & HOFers prove that). Plus, there are many other reasons for Bogle to choose Miami. Let's see how it plays out.

It isn’t just the Gator web site reporting he’s now leaning Florida, our very own Stefan Adams is reporting this.

Tell me, what other situations like this end up in Miami’s favor? History says Bogle has been gone and will most likely become irrelevant after NSD.

Advertisement
It isn’t just the Gator web site reporting he’s now leaning Florida, our very own Stefan Adams is reporting this.

Tell me, what other situations like this end up in Miami’s favor? History says Bogle has been gone and will most likely become irrelevant after NSD.

this

This is incoreect.
Kids like boggle and Stevenson and the rest know exactly what they’re doing. We keep saying this ohh poor kid narrative to make us feel good.
These kids have been witnessing the game played for a while now.
Amazing how many “confused” sofla kids aren’t confused about what hat needs to be at the table.
Doesn't make me feel like anything if he chooses to go somewhere else because in my mind he is already gone. Doesn't matter, it's his life. As for this stupid narrative that you accuse me of partaking in, saying someone is confused isn't making an excuse for them.

Tired of this kids theatrics. There will be another khris Bogle in the '20 class. Plus, we have Sam Brooks. He is going to have more of an impact on this defense than any of these kids. Dude is a savage. We are going to be skraight.

EDIT: To add, if we get him on campus he will sign I bet. Seeing how Manny has handled these OV's lately has impressed a lot of people.

Dont think so... he's already seen what a commitment and signature are worth $$$ with Alabama. It appears Momma wants the money. He will get paid... if he doesn't go to bama, Florida will pay him.

Advertisement
Yes. Our history is better, but we did shlt the bed last year. We owned that 7-6. Even though our defense was awesome.

Advertisement
#2 defense and ^this^ ****** is crying over a 3-4 OLB who would be the 3rd best DE in this class. 5th If Phillips and Hill sign. But please, cvnt on!

You’re a moron if you think my point is based simply on Bogle. Do some research and get informed before coming at me like that. This Defensive staff has a strong history of chasing players like this and never closing. FOH.

You’re a moron if you think my point is based simply on Bogle. Do some research and get informed before coming at me like that. This Defensive staff has a strong history of chasing players like this and never closing. FOH.
Guys like Bogle, Stephenson, Campbell and Surtsin were never coming and somehow we had enough talent to be the #2 ranked defense. And if Richt’s Offense didn’t routinely go 3 and out and give the opponent great FP every other possession we would’ve been even better. So we have the talent and if we win consistently we’ll get some of these guys when we stop losing to BC, UVA and Duke. I’ll guarantee that if we pull off an 11 win season with all the momentum we have right now that this D staff, #2 ranked D, will magically become great recruiters over the next several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back