Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

Advertisement
No sources. Kids like this almost always never become anything. Hope he comes, but....

4135417E-033B-4C59-9324-A14E1692D950.jpeg

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
I’ve been over Bogle. I honestly don’t care where he goes.

Advertisement
Its obvious the kid doesn't want to come here. He knows he has a spot waiting but for whatever reason he isn't jumping on board. I'd love to have him but I've seen how this story has played out many times.

Advertisement
kid gonna be a great salesman at enterprise

Advertisement
Cut ties, man. The staff couldn’t have recruited anybody harder, but that’s not good enough for someone whose searching for bags.

We need to make a statement — we’re no longer going to be the local school that kids clown and use as a placeholder for other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back