Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the people arguing this isn’t a failure.

We basically hung outside his bedroom window the entire recruiting season playing Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” on our boom box. It’s impossible to argue the sfaff didn’t prioritize him.

Anybody arguing, “hey, we tried as hard as we could,” is just spouting off loser talk.

Advertisement
This is my only post about this kid. Figured I should make at least one to show how much I care.

Advertisement
Too much time is spent on who we didn’t get vs who we actually got. It’s simple either they with us or against us and move on.

Recruits will either get on the bus or get ran over because we comin!

On the other site, Ivins said this and i amnot sure what the last sentence means. I am guessing manny figured him out during the last officiaL and maybe didnt send him an NLI?

“Kris Bogle was simply all over the place. From what I heard, he told Diaz very early in the process – like spring before his senior season – that the plan was to take all his visits and then commit to Miami at a major all-star game before signing with the Hurricanes on National Signing Day. A lot of schools and coaches got tired of Bogle’s games. In the end Diaz did as well“

only 18 more pages to go to reach 100 pages talking about a kid who couldn't make up his **** mind and is now a **** UFAG ****.....

Advertisement
On the other site, Ivins said this and i amnot sure what the last sentence means. I am guessing manny figured him out during the last officiaL and maybe didnt send him an NLI?

“Kris Bogle was simply all over the place. From what I heard, he told Diaz very early in the process – like spring before his senior season – that the plan was to take all his visits and then commit to Miami at a major all-star game before signing with the Hurricanes on National Signing Day. A lot of schools and coaches got tired of Bogle’s games. In the end Diaz did as well“

Yes. That's what I heard. Manny didn't even send an LOI. None to MAR either

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back