Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. Once again, our Top 10 Class was filled more with guys that wanted to be Canes on the defensive side. With all that momentum, we still won very few real defensive recruiting battles.
It is. Show me a team that consistently land big recruits being mediocre on the field. Even the 10 win season they struggled every game except for 2.

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
S$C. He wants to stay in Florida and mom wants her bag. This is factual. There is zero chance of him coming here as many in the know have been sold.

It is. Show me a team that consistently land big recruits being mediocre on the field.

Show me a team that struck out as much on the defensive side even with momentum, and the recruiters weren't responsible?

Once again, why was the offensive staff able to have so much success winning recruiting battles last year, and the defensive staff basically got the guys that wanted to be Canes, and lost the rest they had to actually battle for?

Advertisement
Right, because effort is irrelevant. Recruiting isn't necessarily a contest to see who is going to try their hardest. It's a contest between who has the most skill. Our defensive staff is lacking in recruiting skill. Has been for a few years now. Even our Top 10 Class last year wasn't a home run on the defensive side of the ball. The offensive recruiting carried that class.
Skill is irrelevant when you’re competing against bags. Also, it’s not like we have much to sell at the moment. We have to improve our product on the field, and demonstrate we can be relevant on a consistent basis.

Advertisement
Skill is irrelevant when you’re competing against bags. Also, it’s not like we have much to sell at the moment. We have to improve our product on the field, and demonstrate we can be relevant on a consistent basis.

None of this explains the offensive recruiting v. defensive recruiting last year.

Show me a team that struck out as much on the defensive side even with momentum, and the recruiters weren't responsible?

Once again, why was the offensive staff able to have so much success winning recruiting battles last year, and the defensive staff basically got the guys that wanted to be Canes, and lost the rest they had to actually battle for?
What battles did the offensive staff win? They won big battles with 4 guys in lingard, jordan, mallory, and pope. They had to get cooney to help get pope.

Advertisement
I just don't understand how this staff continues to allow to be treated like suckers. It is mind boggling. Move on.

like i said before. he isn't coming to miami. miami should pull his offer and tell his *** to get a qualifying SAT score with the grades if he wants to attend UM. his nonsense games won't fool manny considering they're after other guys now. also, if any other SFL scum bag HS coaches have issues w Miami pulling the offer, tell them to **** off too.

Advertisement
It is. Show me a team that consistently land big recruits being mediocre on the field. Even the 10 win season they struggled every game except for 2.
Tennessee...... Seriously UM develops players and gets them into the NFL consistently but schools like Tennessee always loses and never sends ballers in the league yet yearly get elite players. We have to be more consistent but dont use that.excuae

I just don't understand how this staff continues to allow to be treated like suckers. It is mind boggling. Move on.

don't think the staff believes he's coming lol. if we bring in tre savage and phillips, its very clear theyre moving on

Tennessee...... Seriously UM develops players and gets them into the NFL consistently but schools like Tennessee always loses and never sends ballers in the league yet yearly get elite players. We have to be more consistent but dont use that.excuae
They are in the sec. These kids want to play in the sec and they are still a big name program. It much different losing to bama and uga every year as opposed to losing to duke and uva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back