Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

"mixed things" translates to "not coming" as far as the 2019 recruiting class is concerned.

They beat kentucky for williams. Osu wasn't going that hard after him. I'll give you reed even though uf was horrible. And they beat ole miss for ezzard. We can even go deeper. They beat ole miss for hightower, illinois for jeff thomas.

We have got some highly ranked guys on offense but really haven't beat out that many top teams for them.

OSU didn't go hard after Williams because we had already won him over by that point. That's how recruiting works. You're allowed to get into a kid's ear and sweet talk him so that he only has eyes for you.

UF was horrible but was having its BEST recruiting season. They had a Top 10 recruiting class and a ton of momentum when McElwain was fired. Your whole "You can't recruit unless you win" argument is wrong.

Add that to Mallory, Lingard, and Pope, and we had a VERY good recruiting year on the offensive side of the ball.

I told yall we were going to finish 4th

Tell the kid enough with the ****, you either want the spot or you don’t, we have other options.

I’m never one to say this because I feel like you need to recruit a kid to the end but forget this kid and his drama.

Advertisement
People thought he was going to Bama because of the "great relationship" he had with Kul. He's looking for any excuse not to pick Miami. Finish up with grad transfers of Phillips and Hill we should be fine

Ezzard left after one year...

Which just shows how great the recruiting was. Dude wasn't really a Miami guy. Didn't really fit in once he got here. And yet, we still won him over.

Like a ******* that convinces a straight girl to go ******* for a night even though it's not her thing. You've got "it" if you're able to do that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean de after de balling out for UM...and this kid just gonna keep finding schools to go to over us. UF literally wasn’t even a thought til 2 weeks ago, they play a 3-4 and his recruiter left??

Wtf is it with this kid.

Last edited:
I truly believe in everything Manny is doing so far but I would consider pulling Bogle's offer.

Advertisement
Why did we tell Boykin his spot was taken? I hope it wasn't because of this drama queen, I hope it was because we have Hill and Phillips coming. This kid is right up there with Jobe as one of the biggest attention whores we've recruited. We should have cut ties along time ago.

Ain’t nobody worried about bogle On this fine Saturday afternoon. I’m about to enjoy my well done steak right now :jordan::img-0076c:

Update: Well done
7B1505BE-EC6E-4C5F-93B6-C84958BD7EF9.jpeg

1548532810979.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
To further my point and that of others....
0FE288BC-CC87-46C8-89CA-E682901B8C83.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back