Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think the staff believes he's coming lol. if we bring in tre savage and phillips, its very clear theyre moving on

Oh, no? Then why have they visited Bogle multiple times in the last few weeks?

Advertisement
What battles did the offensive staff win? They won big battles with 4 guys in lingard, jordan, mallory, and pope. They had to get cooney to help get pope.

What?

We had to take Jarren Williams from an SEC team, and beat out Ohio State for him at the same time.
We beat out the SEC for Ezzard.
Reed was somebody everybody had going to UF before Miami took all the momentum from them for him.

I'd actually say Jordan wasn't really a battle, as he seemed to want to be the Cane. He was the closest to the defensive recruiting "wins."

It’s simple, don’t open bogle thread yet y’all continue to do it to y’all selves🤨🤷🏾‍♂️. Bogle is clearly all over the place and with him visiting next weekend that may be what sways him. He’s a very spur of the moment recruit, clearly...

I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

I been over Bogle for over a month now I dont understand why the coaches continue to waste resources on this kid.

Advertisement
I just don't understand how this staff continues to allow to be treated like suckers. It is mind boggling. Move on.

Move on to what? This staff wants to field an elite team. That means you need to win recruiting battles for elite talent. You can't just constantly say, "You're wasting your time with Bogle. Move on to the next one. You're wasting your time with Stevenson. Move on to the next one. Jobe is a lost cause. Move on." Sure, we can move on. But that means our ceiling is getting raped by Clemson in ACCC Game every year. Eventually, you got to actually land some of these guys if you want to take the next step.

I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
I'm good luv, enjoy

Advertisement

Just pull his scholly. He doesnt want to come to miami wasting time

It’s simple, don’t open bogle thread yet y’all continue to do it to y’all selves🤨🤷🏾‍♂️. Bogle is clearly all over the place and with him visiting next weekend that may be what sways him. He’s a very spur of the moment recruit, clearly...

Is he visiting next weekend?

Man watch this dude parlay this **** into another announcement on ESPN. If I was manny I would tell him to not have that UM hat on the table unless you are picking us.

Advertisement
What?

We had to take Jarren Williams from an SEC team, and beat out Ohio State for him at the same time.
Reed was somebody everybody had going to UF before Miami took all the momentum from them for him.

I'd actually saw Jordan wasn't really a battle, as he seemed to want to be the Cane. He was the closest to the defensive recruiting "wins."
They beat kentucky for williams. Osu wasn't going that hard after him. I'll give you reed even though uf was horrible. And they beat ole miss for ezzard. We can even go deeper. They beat ole miss for hightower, illinois for jeff thomas.

We have got some highly ranked guys on offense but really haven't beat out that many top teams for them.

What?

I'd actually say Jordan wasn't really a battle, as he seemed to want to be the Cane. He was the closest to the defensive recruiting "wins."
Ezzard left after one year...

Advertisement
Thats what happens when you go 7-6 and only have one 10 win season since 03.

This kid seems to look for any excuse not to come to Miami. Of course, you can't go 7-6, lose to teams like Duke (at home), and expect to attract recruits. Unfortunately, that rule only seems to apply to Miami. Of course, Florida sucked in 2017 and still ended up with a respectable recruiting class. So did FSU. The Canes need to also improve their high school recruiting game.

This kid seems to look for any excuse not to come to Miami. Of course, you can't go 7-6, lose to teams like Duke (at home), and expect to attract recruits. Unfortunately, that rule only seems to apply to Miami. Of course, Florida sucked in 2017 and still ended up with a respectable recruiting class. So did FSU. The Canes need to also improve their high school recruiting game.
I wasnt talking bout bogle specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back