Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
e7jl2f.jpg

Oh boy, here goes our staff again liking recruits tweets that are going somewhere else

Advertisement
Oh boy, here goes our staff again liking recruits tweets that are going somewhere else

Yeah I didn’t take it as pro um. I interpret it as he’s leaving his heart out of it. But what do I know.

How many times are they going to get played by a recruit? Looks like they have backup plans just in case though.

Bogle seems very confused. If he didn't sign the paperwork to be a Bama player, then where he goes is anyone's guess. Can't blame an 18 year old for not figuring out what they want yet. There are other options for Miami.
This is incoreect.
Kids like boggle and Stevenson and the rest know exactly what they’re doing. We keep saying this ohh poor kid narrative to make us feel good.
These kids have been witnessing the game played for a while now.
Amazing how many “confused” sofla kids aren’t confused about what hat needs to be at the table.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This isn’t entirely true. We won 10 games but we completely **** the bed at the end of the season. In the end we closed **** well on early signing day, and then having our third loss in a row plus bags was way too much to over come. In the end we signed the best class on paper in over a decade with that ten win season. Can’t even compare it to the 08 class which ranked higher more on the basis in quantity not quality. The 08 class was an elite class through and through.
My thing is these rules apply to only Miami why? UF can lose late in the season and still close it has too many contradictions for me to believe that its about wins

Advertisement
My thing is these rules apply to only Miami why? UF can lose late in the season and still close it has too many contradictions for me to believe that its about wins
Its because of everything. Too many people on both sides try to make it about one thing or not that one thing.

- Miami is a small private school, not a flagship state university.
- It earned its reputation brashly. Former tough guys who get their ****s handed to them regularly end up looking weak.
- We have not only sucked for > 15 years, but as Franchise pointed out, we’ve been un-fun and uninteresting while doing so. No energy, no innovation. Boring O and D for most of that time.
- Our territory is picked over by most top programs. The kids in o7r territory increasingly see their options through camps, tournaments, social media, the interwebs, etc. so they know what else is out there.
- Our facilities don’t compare to other top programs.
- Our S&C has been run by amateurs.
- Our bag game is non-existant.
- Our Admin hyped the ‘it’s all about da U’ thing right when we were stinking. Talking tough while playing weak breeds mockery. Being mocked is not good for branding or recruiting.

What else should go on the list?

The thing people have to remember is it’s easy to list the negatives, but our strengths remain when the program is run right: it’s natural for people to want to grow up and be the hometown hero, and no one has more talent in their back yard than UM. We have to make the stay home option more appealing (and we have not done so in a while). Being the big man to your community is always going to have appeal. Get a few more kids, win more, get even more kids, win more, get most kids, win big. That’s the plan. It takes consistent progress for 4-6 years, IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back