Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what happens when you go 7-6 and only have one 10 win season since 03.
this is the one thing i disagree with, UF and FSU closed with bad records while we didnt when we won 10 games, that myth needs to stop when we finally have proof thats a lie. We won 10 and didnt close, people said this same line for years and i used to believe it till i saw bad UF teams close and bad FSU teams close and bad UGA teams close. Too much contradictory proof that its not about that IMO.

Advertisement
this is the one thing i disagree with, UF and FSU closed with bad records while we didnt when we won 10 games, that myth needs to stop when we finally have proof thats a lie. We won 10 and didnt close, people said this same line for years and i used to believe it till i saw bad UF teams close and bad FSU teams close and bad UGA teams close. Too much contradictory proof that its not about that IMO.
Fsu has a new hc. So you can sell we trying to build and all that shît. And uf was able to hire a establish coach who had won a nc there as oc.

And when miami won 10 there was nothing to close. Surtain and campbell was never coming. Only miami fans actually thought we had a chance. And people had been saying the whole cycle jobe was going to bama.

Show me a team with only 1 10 win season since 03 that is killing it in recruiting. You cant win games and not drop off bags and expect to get guys.

FACTS

If you compare us to teams with similar records over the last 5 years, we have the lowest rated classes. We regularly have lower rated classes than Tennessee and they are like 3 games over .500. USC, Tennessee, FSU, Nebraska all finishes with losing records this year and have top 20 classes. “Win and they’ll come” is the biggest myth in recruitment

Advertisement
If you compare us to teams with similar records over the last 5 years, we have the lowest rated classes. We regularly have lower rated classes than Tennessee and they are like 3 games over .500. USC, Tennessee, FSU, Nebraska all finishes with losing records this year and have top 20 classes. “Win and they’ll come” is the biggest myth in recruitment
to much evidence that says its not about winning, does it help like if your bama? yes...............but the recruits came first there before the wins as well

Fsu has a new hc. So you can sell we trying to build and all that shît. And uf was able to hire a establish coach who had won a nc there as oc.

Show me a team with only 1 10 win season since 03 that is killing it in recruiting. You cant win games and not drop off bags and expect to get guys.
its a mixture of both but its more about bags, listen if i was a kid and miami won 10 games a year 3 years in a row and a team won 6 games 2 years in a row and offered my family a house jobs that pay well i would go to the 6 win team (taking my glasses off)

its a mixture of both but its more about bags, listen if i was a kid and miami won 10 games a year 3 years in a row and a team won 6 games 2 years in a row and offered my family a house jobs that pay well i would go to the 6 win team (taking my glasses off)
Thats what im saying. Miami isn't winning and they aint paying. Thats why you see the struggles in recruiting. Until they start doing 1 or both consistently its going to be the same results.

Advertisement
Thats what im saying. Miami isn't winning and they aint paying. Thats why you see the struggles in recruiting. Until they start doing 1 or both consistently its going to be the same results.
I do agree with this but who says we not paying? :)
We just aint doing enough SEC got a strangle hold and a strategy that UM needs to hurry up and adapt and adopt.

Advertisement
Its not. Tenn, fsu, and neb all have new coaches. And yall should know south florida is different. Its about wins and money. Those cali kids love sc and go there wether usc is winning 8 games or 11. South florida kids don't love miami like that.

Henry gray recently said if miami makes the playoffs next year that will open his eyes and he would seriously consider them. He is looking at clemson and osu the most and they both win 10+ games every year and will drop bags.

3C7DBE91-7B4D-47B0-B2B0-3FB591B2928B.gif

Advertisement
Its not. Tenn, fsu, and neb all have new coaches. And yall should know south florida is different. Its about wins and money. Those cali kids love sc and go there wether usc is winning 8 games or 11. South florida kids don't love miami like that.
I think they do love miami its just money changes there minds it would anyone. With SC who from the sec has to go there when u have sfla right next door with better talent? Unless its a once in a lifetime prospect i wouldnt go to cali.

Hill is a one and done. Can’t compare the two. Now if we get Hill and Phillips(who will have two years to play starting 2020) then I don’t care cause they cover up the loss of Bogle.
Hill is one and done, and that one will be infinitely more than Bogle will give anyone next year. Then after Hill gives you a big year you sign another stud the following year.

Fck a 215 pound diva DE. Get me a dog like Hill and let him fck people up NEXT YEAR. We need immediate help. We don’t have the luxury of a slow build here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back