Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Advertisement
Some schools just selling these kids promises that not going to happen, Ga got Noah Cain and the RB from Texas coming for Tech game visits and both better than Mc. Maybe he knows that LB is backup if he can not make rotation. They got one 4 star RB playing backer now.

Kid has had not been high on Miami for a while, is what it is. We are fine at the position and I like What the Williams kid can do more honestly as well as other potential backs out there like Richards
That's nowhere near true by the way. Kid loves um. Doesnt miss a single game and is in the locker room after every single one of them. Is **** near family with all the stadium staff at this point even. Hes leaving because of the debacle weve become under richt.

That's nowhere near true by the way. Kid loves um. Doesnt miss a single game and is in the locker room after every single one of them. Is **** near family with all the stadium staff at this point even. Hes leaving because of the debacle weve become under richt.
Then how come he was trending away from us even before the loosing streak? Its been 2 months since Ivins said he was looking to probably leave South Florida.

He said it himself he wanted to go out of state and his top 3 was uga, oklahoma,auburn just a few weeks ago right after we lost to uva I belive. I know He’s close with players like Cager but still, he’s been trending away from us, is it because the season? Yeah I agree but I haven’t been expecting him in the class for a minute

Advertisement
Man yall trippin. Its been known for like a couple months he wasnt coming here. Plus he's slow. Crowley flippin was a bigger loss by far.

Its been a long time since this kid decided he was getting df outta here. Dont let people lie to you for their own agendas folks.

Then how come he was trending away from us even before the loosing streak? Its been 2 months since Ivins said he was looking to probably leave South Florida.
Trends are irrelevant & 8 out of ten simply a game. It's formed by a bunch of people who simply make educated guesses

Advertisement
He said it himself he wanted to go out of state and his top 3 was uga, oklahoma,auburn just a few weeks ago right after we lost to uva I belive. I know He’s close with players like Cager but still, he’s been trending away from us, is it because the season? Yeah I agree but I haven’t been expecting him in the class for a minute
**** be Ov in dec. 14th to be exact. And alot of kids will say one thing or another. I'm not saying he was or is a lock by any means but that kid loves um & in the right situation would be here.

Its been a long time since this kid decided he was getting df outta here. Dont let people lie to you for their own agendas folks.
Are u saying I'm lying that he loves um or I have an agenda? Not really sure what u believe I said that is either a lie or shows an agenda? Its fact that hes here for every game & anyone around him or the program would tell u how much he loves us... that has zero to do with him signing here. I can point out a **** ton of players who love us & come to our games that for one reason or another didnt sign here...

I strongly dislike Richt but how is this on him?
His brother played here. He is from SoFL. More importantly he was intimate with the program from visits to relationships with players. It's his phucking job to sign the best talent and although some won't sign, the ones like Mac that don't, it's on the HC. Just like wins, losses in games and recruiting on the HC. What do you think coaches get fired for.

Advertisement
I'm sad to say but this losing streak is simply another low light in our story right now. How can u mention trends and quote the prophet ivins yet pay no mind to all the trends we've displayed week in and week out for a minute now? You ignore what writers say who I guess u believe know so much about what's going on inside of our program... WE HAVE FAR BIGGER ISSUES THAN THE FACT WERE ON A LOSING STREAK. & it didnt just become evident to anyone who chooses to pay attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back