Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Advertisement
I mean, why were we banking on this kid when he is a legacy of a player that left our program at the first moment he could, despite it being in his best interest to stay for another year? His brother made a short-sighted decision that screwed us and I expected the exact same here.

That happens everwhere kids are different these days. Campbell and Schwartz taking pics after an Auburn UGA game its diff with these kids.

Those two went to HS together. I'd expect that.

What association does Cager have with Kenny other than that Cager played on the same team as his older brother?

I mean, why were we banking on this kid when he is a legacy of a player that left our program at the first moment he could, despite it being in his best interest to stay for another year? His brother made a short-sighted decision that screwed us and I expected the exact same here.

I don't think anyone here (or on the staff) has been banking on this kid for several months already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when we all though RJ was an idiot for leaving early? Ah, good times.

I didn't think he was dumb. I didn't think he would be a day 1 draft pick, but when you play for Coach Richt you never know what bull**** you will get suspended/kicked off the team for. Better to get into the league then end up getting in his dog house and not starting your senior year or get kicked off the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back