Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Advertisement
Great athlete, good RB. If we still had Crowley, I could care less but now I don't know what we are going to do at RB.

Snowflakes!! Imagine talking about florida in a georgia uniform lololol

Attachments

• 16EBA497-DBF8-4D6D-AC1E-E64C19B3794D.jpeg
    16EBA497-DBF8-4D6D-AC1E-E64C19B3794D.jpeg
    749.6 KB · Views: 100
Advertisement
Yall hype the word "legacy" up and over value it. Mcintosh's brother was a good here but its not like the legacy of Vince Wilfork going elsewhere, same with Richards little brother. Yall put way too much stock into that mess

Yep. That word gets thrown around here almost as much as the word "elite". It's funny to watch.

Advertisement
they also had a brother at notre dame. who cares? rj flew under the radar, if he was considered a stud in HS, golden probalby never get him

I strongly dislike Richt but how is this on him?

Well, who is if “on“ then?

Or is he one of those guys that was “NEVER going to be a Cane so we can’t lose what we never had”? Or whatever some of the BS people spew on this site.

I bet every **** dollar I have that if I went back and bumped some old McIntosh threads, some of the same people in this thread who are saying “this is ok or this doesn’t matter or he ain’t that good anyway”, were saying how good the kid was back when he was a huge UM lean.

i never thought it would crumble like this under richt. I wasnt expecting championships. I was hoping for 9-10 win seasons like he had in the SEC. Competition went way down and so did his work ethic and acumen apparently

Regardless, he has been trending for a while and this isn’t good. We aren’t a layup by any means to land the Williams kid either, and the Wright ship has sailed. Hopefully MAR comes, because we need to sign a back.

If Homer leaves...

DJ
Lo
Cam
Burns*

That’s all we will have right? Im sure some people will scream that’s plenty, but it isn’t. Especially considering the injury history Burns has and how freshman have seen the field before him. We need a back, and not just anybody, a good one.

Advertisement
Well, who is if “on“ then?

Or is he one of those guys that was “NEVER going to be a Cane so we can’t lose what we never had”? Or whatever some of the BS people spew on this site.

I bet every **** dollar I have that if I went back and bumped some old McIntosh threads, some of the same people in this thread who are saying “this is ok or this doesn’t matter or he ain’t that good anyway”, were saying how good the kid was back when he was a huge UM lean.

Everyone just assumed because his brother is here, that he was locked in. This was no sure thing

i never thought it would crumble like this under richt. I wasnt expecting championships. I was hoping for 9-10 win seasons like he had in the SEC. Competition went way down and so did his work ethic and acumen apparently
I think richt was expecting to walk into Miami and crank out 10 and 11 win seasons easy cause he was in the SEC and the coastal is crap. Little didn’t he know how garbage he was

Advertisement
Everyone just assumed because his brother is here, that he was locked in. This was no sure thing

Ok, I understand that
But just because he wasn’t a lock, that means this isn’t a failure and it’s not on Richt? Lol

If a kid isn’t a lock then it’s nothing Richt can do so it’s not on him if he goes elsewhere. Is that the narrative CIS is pushing now?

Regardless, he has been trending for a while and this isn’t good. We aren’t a layup by any means to land the Williams kid either, and the Wright ship has sailed. Hopefully MAR comes, because we need to sign a back.

If Homer leaves...

DJ
Lo
Cam
Burns*

That’s all we will have right? Im sure some people will scream that’s plenty, but it isn’t. Especially considering the injury history Burns has and how freshman have seen the field before him. We need a back, and not just anybody, a good one.

All those guys are faster than Mcintosh.
Great athlete but he’s not an elite d1 back.
Regardless, he doesn’t want in. Maybe our school isn’t as agent friendly as uga with all those seniors that didn’t go to the draft.

All those guys are faster than Mcintosh.
Great athlete but he’s not an elite d1 back.
Regardless, he doesn’t want in. Maybe our school isn’t as agent friendly as uga with all those seniors that didn’t go to the draft.

Lol
So we only sign elite players so him going elsewhere doesn’t matter. Yeah, our commit list is filled with elite studs so that makes sense. Got it. And no **** he doesn’t want in, that’s why he didn’t commit to us. He didn’t want in AFTER the fact. I could see if he committed his Junior season and ignored us permenately after that but that’s not even close to being the case here so what does that even mean? Lmao.

My God. Y’all get better and better every single day.

Advertisement
Back