Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Advertisement
He wasn't coming to Miami for LONG time. If not UGA, he would have gone to Oklahoma. I suspect he did this so quickly because now Noah Cain is taking an OV to UGA next weekend...

Advertisement
I strongly dislike Richt but how is this on him?
Kid has had not been high on Miami for a while, is what it is. We are fine at the position and I like What the Williams kid can do more honestly as well as other potential backs out there like Richards

Won’t play idk if I would have been happy to get an rb who runs a 9.45 40

Advertisement
Lol per twitter

Go **** yourself Richt

As expected.. none of the legacies are coming here. We have no RB commits and a legacy choose the hot school. Same rationale will apply to MAR.

I Richt have any dignity he should retire ate the end of the season. The state of affairs of this program have never been worse and the damage of keeping this clown now with the recruiting class gone thru the drain is un-measurable.

We are the national joke, the cherry were top coaches come and raid your class just for pleasure. Saban, Meyer, Smart, Mullen.

Recruits want to be as far as possible from Mark Richt.

Advertisement
Yall hype the word "legacy" up and over value it. Mcintosh's brother was a good here but its not like the legacy of Vince Wolfork going elsewhere, same with Richards little brother. Yall put way too much stock into that mess

Nothing like people preaching who don't even know the names of the players. It's Wilfork. Not Wolfork. Maybe you were happier when Michael Irving's kid came?

And MAR is a much, much, much, much, MUCH better prospect than McIntosh. Losing him would hurt. This does not.

Advertisement
Nothing like people preaching who don't even know the names of the players. It's Wilfork. Not Wolfork. Maybe you were happier when Michael Irving's kid came?

And MAR is a much, much, much, much, MUCH better prospect than McIntosh. Losing him would hurt. This does not.

Okay it's a spelling error , get over yourself. The point remains, just because some kids brother played here and had an okay career year doesn't mean the coaches have an easy route to the kid coming here, especially with the kids of today

Advertisement
Back