Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Ok, I understand that
But just because he wasn’t a lock, that means this isn’t a failure and it’s not on Richt? Lol

If a kid isn’t a lock then it’s nothing Richt can do so it’s not on him if he goes elsewhere. Is that the narrative CIS is pushing now?

Go back and look at the other Mcinosh threads because its obvious you haven't been paying attention to how us and Spaghetti has played a role. Also you find people who have questioned his speed and him at RB from the rip

Advertisement
Go back and look at the other Mcinosh threads because its obvious you haven't been paying attention to how us and Spaghetti has played a role. Also you find people who have questioned his speed and him at RB from the rip

So once again, who is it on if this isn’t on Richt? “Spaghetti” isn’t signing with UGA either and his choice of schools will be a step below than the options McIntosh had so that kid never really was going to influence him anyway. Y’all deeply over value these relationships between Hs kids. At the end of the day a kid is going to do what’s best for him. If he felt UM was best for him then he would’ve come to UM. He wasn’t going to NOT come to UM just because we stopped showing “Spaghetti” love. UGA NEVER was after “Spaghetti”, didn’t stop him from committing to them did it?

I get it, McIntosh is slow, so what? I’ve even admitted that, I know that, everyone knows that. Every RB you sign isn’t going to be ******* Willis McGahee, but he is a good back and a special athlete at his size and a local kid that is highly productive who would have been nice to keep home. Vast majority of people acknowledged that when he was a lean. But of course, now he isn’t any good at all lol.

Lol
So we only sign elite players so him going elsewhere doesn’t matter. Yeah, our commit list is filled with elite studs so that makes sense. Got it. And no **** he doesn’t want in, that’s why he didn’t commit to us. He didn’t want in AFTER the fact. I could see if he committed his Junior season and ignored us permenately after that but that’s not even close to being the case here so what does that even mean? Lmao.

My God. Y’all get better and better every single day.
Did he tell Kirby that he’s good wherever they put him? Or did Kirby guarantee him a running back spot?

Good luck to the young man. I'm a bit surprised that he had a commitable offer there,

Advertisement
Did he tell Kirby that he’s good wherever they put him? Or did Kirby guarantee him a running back spot?

Lol
I don’t know what Kirby “guaranteed” the kid. I do know that Dell McGee, the RB coach is the one who led the charge on this because they need RUNNING BACKS. They don’t need LB’s, they have plenty of them on roster and have plenty of options to recruit from that are better than a McIntosh Lb projection based myth that was created on this board. This kid is a RB. And he is going to a school that is bringing back all 5 of their backs next year too. So I don’t want to hear the, “He can play earlier there” ****.

I don't know how important this kid was to us, but I do know that I want every single kid to want to be a Cane. It's never a good thing when a kid we're interested in commits somewhere else. I also know that uga isn't taking scrubs right now, so maybe ease up with the "player *** is better anyway".

So once again, who is it on if this isn’t on Richt? “Spaghetti” isn’t signing with UGA either and his choice of schools will be a step below than the options McIntosh had so that kid never really was going to influence him anyway. Y’all deeply over value these relationships between Hs kids. At the end of the day a kid is going to do what’s best for him. If he felt UM was best for him then he would’ve come to UM. He wasn’t going to NOT come to UM just because we stopped showing “Spaghetti” love. UGA NEVER was after “Spaghetti”, didn’t stop him from committing to them did it?

I get it, McIntosh is slow, so what? I’ve even admitted that, I know that, everyone knows that. Every RB you sign isn’t going to be ******* Willis McGahee, but he is a good back and a special athlete at his size and a local kid that is highly productive who would have been nice to keep home. Vast majority of people acknowledged that when he was a lean. But of course, now he isn’t any good at all lol.

He's not a can't miss prospect. You claimed that everyone that is saying he isn't that good wasn't saying that before, but that proved to be wrong. You are acting like this is Dalvin Cook type miss. They recruited him hard and did what they were suppose to here. If he wanted to be a Cane he would have committed a minute ago.

Advertisement
Curby is skull dragging Mork. What will be said when Tyrique says to Mork "sayanara"?

Everyone is doggin Richt in recruting, the other thing he was "supposed" to be good at. Dude needs to exit ASAP. Whoever comes behind him will have alot of work to do

He's not a can't miss prospect. You claimed that everyone that is saying he isn't that good wasn't saying that before, but that proved to be wrong. You are acting like this is Dalvin Cook type miss. They recruited him hard and did what they were suppose to here. If he wanted to be a Cane he would have committed a minute ago.

Lol. Here we go. Classic CIS putting words in people’s mouth.

I’m not acting like anything. Never said he was a can’t miss. Never said he was Dalvin Cook. That’s your defense mechanism to put words in my mouth. I said he is a good local prospect that would have been nice to keep home. None of that equates to what you said that I said, lol. So once again, who is it on? Just because he “didnt want to be a Cane”, it’s not on Richt? Is that what you are saying? Can you answer my question? Did you ever think “he doesn’t want to be a Cane” because we are 5-5 and suck right now? And the fact that we are 5-5 in the worst division in P5, whose fault is that? Let me guess, that ain’t on Richt either. Kid was a STRONG UM lean at one point, so miss me with that he never was coming here ****. They didn’t do what they were supposed to do because they didn’t do what they were supposed to do on the field.

Y’all are so **** soft
CIS Logic = We recruit a local kid hard as we can for a long time and if he doesn’t come here then it’s, “Oh well, we did everything possible to try to get him. The kid just doesn’t want to be a Cane so you can’t blame the staff on this one!” Fvck out of here, do you realize how stupid that logic is? UGA just offered this kid not even a couple months ago, they swooped in last second and got him to commit to a school that will have more backs on the roster next year than we will have. You don’t find that embarrassing and an absolute failure by this staff? The fact that we recruited him hard from jump street just EMPHASIZES the failure, it doesn’t lessen it.

Lol. Here we go. Classic CIS putting words in people’s mouth.

I’m not acting like anything. Never said he was a can’t miss. Never said he was Dalvin Cook. That’s your defense mechanism to put words in my mouth. I said he is a good local prospect that would have been nice to keep home. None of that equates to what you said that I said, lol. So once again, who is it on? Just because he “didnt want to be a Cane”, it’s not on Richt? Is that what you are saying? Can you answer my question? Did you ever think “he doesn’t want to be a Cane” because we are 5-5 and suck right now? And the fact that we are 5-5 in the worst division in P5, whose fault is that? Let me guess, that ain’t on Richt either. Kid was a STRONG UM lean at one point, so miss me with that he never was coming here ****. They didn’t do what they were supposed to do because they didn’t do what they were supposed to do on the field.

Y’all are so **** soft
CIS Logic = We recruit a local kid hard as we can for a long time and if he doesn’t come here then it’s, “Oh well, we did everything possible to try to get him. The kid just doesn’t want to be a Cane so you can’t blame the staff on this one!” Fvck out of here, do you realize how stupid that logic is? UGA just offered this kid not even a couple months ago, they swooped in last second and got him to commit to a school that will have more young backs on the roster next year than we will have. You don’t find that embarrassing and an absolute failure by this staff? The fact that we recruited him hard from jump street just EMPHASIZES the failure, it doesn’t lessen it.

So what should we do genius? ***** about it non-stop? We are doing that enough about Richt and this ****** *** season and you see how much that is helping or getting ish changed. I am not going to get upset over a kid like him. Now when Neal signs elsewhere I'll be ****ed. Losing and all that factors in for sure. Kid has been recruited before the season, so that tells me that W/L weren't the major factor. I am not putting this on Richt simply because it was obvious kid was finding reasons not to come here. People being leans are BS. **** kids being committed is also BS until they sign on the dotted line. Crowley was committed for a long *** time when he was a nobody and got his OSU then scheduled a visit the next **** day. Point is this kid isn't a big deal and not one I am going to ***** about like you. Neal, Bogle, No QB, Ingraham, and kids like that to me are ones to get ****ed and blame the staff about. Not this one. Call it what you want, do make me no difference. If he was such a major "lean", why didn't he commit?

Advertisement
So what should we do genius? ***** about it non-stop? We are doing that enough about Richt and this ****** *** season and you see how much that is helping or getting ish changed. I am not going to get upset over a kid like him. Now when Neal signs elsewhere I'll be ****ed. Losing and all that factors in for sure. Kid has been recruited before the season, so that tells me that W/L weren't the major factor. I am not putting this on Richt simply because it was obvious kid was finding reasons not to come here. People being leans are BS. **** kids being committed is also BS until they sign on the dotted line. Crowley was committed for a long *** time when he was a nobody and got his OSU then scheduled a visit the next **** day. Point is this kid isn't a big deal and not one I am going to ***** about like you. Neal, Bogle, No QB, Ingraham, and kids like that to me are ones to get ****ed and blame the staff about. Not this one. Call it what you want, do make me no difference. If he was such a major "lean", why didn't he commit?

Idk what we should do, but that wasn’t my point. You answered my question in what I put in bold, and that was my point and I guess that is just where our theories differ.

You think because a kid is finding reasons not to come here then we aren’t to blame. It is Richts job to say “no, fvck that let me show you reasons why you SHOULD come here” because that is what recruiting is. It isn’t easy, every kid isn’t going to be ready to commit, every kid isn’t going to be as easy as committing right off the bat to the school they are leaning towards. A lot of kids give schools other chances and go through the process, as they should..they deserve that. But it’s his job and apart of the reason he is getting kid 4M a year to recruit and get the job done so I’m not just gonna let him off the hook because the kid was looking for reasons to go elsewhere. It’s his job to fix and correct that and give him reasons not to look elsewhere. That is where we disagree, so whatever.

Idk what we should do, but that wasn’t my point. You answered my question in what I put in bold, and that was my point and I guess that is just where our theories differ.

You think because a kid is finding reasons not to come here then we aren’t to blame. It is Richts job to say “no, fvck that let me show you reasons why you SHOULD come here” because that is what recruiting is. It isn’t easy, every kid isn’t going to be ready to commit, every kid isn’t going to be as easy as committing right off the bat to the school they are leaning towards. A lot of kids give schools other chances and go through the process, as they should..they deserve that. But it’s his job and apart of the reason he is getting kid 4M a year to recruit and get the job done so I’m not just gonna let him off the hook because the kid was looking for reasons to go elsewhere. It’s his job to fix and correct that and give him reasons not to look elsewhere. That is where we disagree, so whatever.

Cool. Lets move on

Advertisement
Well this can only help us with the Williams kid that is a take over Mac everyday and twice on Sunday imo.

As expected.. none of the legacies are coming here. We have no RB commits and a legacy choose the hot school. Same rationale will apply to MAR.

I Richt have any dignity he should retire ate the end of the season. The state of affairs of this program have never been worse and the damage of keeping this clown now with the recruiting class gone thru the drain is un-measurable.

We are the national joke, the cherry were top coaches come and raid your class just for pleasure. Saban, Meyer, Smart, Mullen.

Recruits want to be as far as possible from Mark Richt.
Don't worry, Coach Richt said he's now more actively calling on recruits.

I didn't think McIntosh was ever coming here either. But this is another problem we need to fix with this team - culture.

Advertisement
Back