Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Richard McIntosh Sr. said “Miami’s struggles contributed” to his decision, as well as the Hurricanes’ “lack of offensive production, the de-commits they’ve had” and the difficulty generating a running game behind their offensive line.

Advertisement
Some schools just selling these kids promises that not going to happen, Ga got Noah Cain and the RB from Texas coming for Tech game visits and both better than Mc. Maybe he knows that LB is backup if he can not make rotation. They got one 4 star RB playing backer now.

And they got DJ Williams to set up his last OV to them right before the early signing period.....

also read that Bama is sending their RB coach to watch Williams this week...

Richard McIntosh Sr. said “Miami’s struggles contributed” to his decision, as well as the Hurricanes’ “lack of offensive production, the de-commits they’ve had” and the difficulty generating a running game behind their offensive line.

Front running like father like son

But he said "he wasn't speaking for his son" these are just his impressions....

Advertisement
But he said "he wasn't speaking for his son" these are just his impressions....

LMAO. I'm pretty sure he knows. This is what I hate about the situation he already said he wanted to leave the state. Now its the running game, Oline, and other decommits. Well they started off 10-0 last year and the running game looked fine, why didn't he commit then??? We could be winning games and the answer would then be depth chart etc.

Are u saying I'm lying that he loves um or I have an agenda? Not really sure what u believe I said that is either a lie or shows an agenda? Its fact that hes here for every game & anyone around him or the program would tell u how much he loves us... that has zero to do with him signing here. I can point out a **** ton of players who love us & come to our games that for one reason or another didnt sign here...
Maybe you dont have an agenda and maybe he does love um me saying the contrary is just an opinion. Him wanting to go elsewhere even before the loosing streak is just truth man

same guy who said his other son left because he was afraid of double teams.

Advertisement
So lemme get this straight, the former GA coaches are now in Miami but are still recruiting for Ga??? Seems legit.

LMAO. I'm pretty sure he knows. This is what I hate about the situation he already said he wanted to leave the state. Now its the running game, Oline, and other decommits. Well they started off 10-0 last year and the running game looked fine, why didn't he commit then??? We could be winning games and the answer would then be depth chart etc.

Exactly.

If a guy wants to come to UM he can find a lot of reasons to (location, education, early playing time, etc) and if he doesn't then he can find reasons not to (losing streak, ****** O, off campus stadium, etc).

This is just trotting out tired excuses to justify a decision.

Exactly.

If a guy wants to come to UM he can find a lot of reasons to (location, education, early playing time, etc) and if he doesn't then he can find reasons not to (losing streak, ****** O, off campus stadium, etc).

This is just trotting out tired excuses to justify a decision.

When a kid has a top 4 that consists of 3 of the following UGA, Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson (playoff teams) chances are you dealing with a frontrunner. LMAO

Advertisement
Maybe you dont have an agenda and maybe he does love um me saying the contrary is just an opinion. Him wanting to go elsewhere even before the loosing streak is just truth man
I personally only know what I see out of him & what he tells me himself... all I can say bout this now is **** be here for an ov on dec. 14th. What happens just happens.

I personally only know what I see out of him & what he tells me himself... all I can say bout this now is **** be here for an ov on dec. 14th. What happens just happens.
What Im most concerned with is what your saying about whats happening in our program. It seems like our older guys are good but our young guys seem to be a bit sassy and *****y lately? You think we loose some for example ezzard?

Watched a high school defense SHUT DOWN this kid in the playoffs last year. MC from Jax was a bigger loss for the Canes than this guy. I do wish him luck at UGa against those SEC defenses! #NotImpressed #NotUpset

Advertisement
Guy runs slower than my 93 year old grandma. Sorry but he’s not that big of a loss.

LOL....I'm not even LOL'ing at this commitment, I'm LOL'ing at these post.

How was it just during the Nike opening McIntosh was a good prospect, now he sucks? LOL.

Our RB and QB recruiting is stinking up the joint right now. We gotta stop penciling in folks, like for real. Whether Baby Mac stays at RB or moves to LB is no never mind right now. We are bleeding recruits right now, and the ones we should've stayed in contact w/ just in case (cough, cough, Nyquan Wright) are most likely pipe dreams.

No lie, this is in my top 3 most disappointing recruiting cycles I've seen from my beloved Canes.

Advertisement
Back