Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

What Im most concerned with is what your saying about whats happening in our program. It seems like our older guys are good but our young guys seem to be a bit sassy and *****y lately? You think we loose some for example ezzard?
Weve had this discussion yesterday. While I recognize ur point and agree that a kid should be patient, i also recognize a CHILD is living out their dreams. Theres a clock to that dream & if they dont utilize every possible oppurtunity it greatly decreases that possibility of reaching the nfl period let alone getting drafted. Take the emotion out of the equation before you & others call these kids sassy & *****y. I'm sorry to point out reality but they are PROMISED certain things when being recruited. Staff isnt keeping their ends with some of the players we trot out on the field. It's not about certain young kids getting playing time above others. It's about those players who are exemplifying precisely what we are trying to move away from. Bad habits on & off the field. Zero leadership qualities. Not team players etc. It goes on & on. It's not about upperclassmen or not. It's about identifying nonsense & cutting it out at all costs. That same standard needs to apply to coaches. Yes we are gonna lose players. Because kids are doing exactly what's asked of them yet not seeing the benefit of it while others do none of what's asked and still see significant playing time. Regardless of majority of them are worse than the people behind them...

Advertisement
You don't think bags got dropped to secure the UGA commit over OK? OK has nobody on the depth chart. He's got competition at UGA. Why would he compete with Cook when they have the same skill sets?

I know they are still dropping bags. it doesn't change my point. Richt didn't land Sony because he was an ace recruiter he landed him because he dropped bags. Kirby has the same resources Richt had and is recruiting at a level never seen before at UGA and the level is FAR better than anything Richt ever did.

That said Georgia is WAY closer to his home than Oklahoma is.

Georgia actually has a chance to win a Natty where as OK is never doing that with their defense.

If RB doesn't work out for him and he has to switch to defense it is way smarter to go to UGA over Oklahoma.

Good, I would rather him go there than Florida.

Another recruit we chitted on by not keeping in contact.

Between the on-field results and this **** poor recruiting, I don't know how ANY LIVING BEING can steadily wake up, post on here and still look to defend Richt. This entire 2018-2019 season has been a dump truck for biological waste.

Another recruit we chitted on by not keeping in contact.

Between the on-field results and this **** poor recruiting, I don't know how ANY LIVING BEING can steadily wake up, post on here and still look to defend Richt. This entire 2018-2019 season has been a dump truck for biological waste.

Exactly. Especially with Crowley gone this would have been a huge get. Now we gotta pray MAR chooses us.

Facts. Anyone that defends Richt at this point is not a Cane fan. He can't recruit. He can't win games. He can't evaluate QBs. His best season is going to be with Goldens guys.

Advertisement
Slow *** gonna be buried on that depth chart
Swift
Holyfield
Cook

All gonna be there next year
So he will get some pt around 2020

Dont care he can say he COMMITTED to Ga...and "WE" WON THE SEC EAST. There are kids lining up to gray shirt at Bama. Front runners gonna front run

Advertisement
didn’t he say he wanted to go to a team where he can play immediately?? Kenny isn’t going to see the field at UGa until his Redshirt Senior year as a back up. But most likely scenario is he’ll want to transfer after he rides the bench his freshman year.

As expected.. none of the legacies are coming here. We have no RB commits and a legacy choose the hot school. Same rationale will apply to MAR.

I Richt have any dignity he should retire ate the end of the season. The state of affairs of this program have never been worse and the damage of keeping this clown now with the recruiting class gone thru the drain is un-measurable.

We are the national joke, the cherry were top coaches come and raid your class just for pleasure. Saban, Meyer, Smart, Mullen.

Recruits want to be as far as possible from Mark Richt.
Lol... You had to throw your boy Dan Mullet in there.

Weve had this discussion yesterday. While I recognize ur point and agree that a kid should be patient, i also recognize a CHILD is living out their dreams. Theres a clock to that dream & if they dont utilize every possible oppurtunity it greatly decreases that possibility of reaching the nfl period let alone getting drafted. Take the emotion out of the equation before you & others call these kids sassy & *****y. I'm sorry to point out reality but they are PROMISED certain things when being recruited. Staff isnt keeping their ends with some of the players we trot out on the field. It's not about certain young kids getting playing time above others. It's about those players who are exemplifying precisely what we are trying to move away from. Bad habits on & off the field. Zero leadership qualities. Not team players etc. It goes on & on. It's not about upperclassmen or not. It's about identifying nonsense & cutting it out at all costs. That same standard needs to apply to coaches. Yes we are gonna lose players. Because kids are doing exactly what's asked of them yet not seeing the benefit of it while others do none of what's asked and still see significant playing time. Regardless of majority of them are worse than the people behind them...
It’s understandable to a certain extent but we have had all time greats who didn’t see much time as true freshman, but did they want to scream they want to transfer because of it? Not in all cases obviously but it just sound like they don’t want to be here. You just got here talking about gambling with your future.... It just seems to me we signed a very confident freshman class which is more than okay and what you want and in most cases they absolutely should have been receiving more reps(said this in the past) over most of these guys playing ahead of them. That’s a problem this staff got to fix and I don’t understand Why it has occurred. In the previous 2 classes they didn’t have as much hesitation playing the younger guys in prime minutes but this year on offense especially early on they definitely did. Now a lot of young guys play we just ain’t productive enough as an offense for them to shine. Richt got to get his head out of his *** and hire an explosive offensive coordinator and get a new qb coach/oline coach along with a couple of other things. This staff recruiting ability is still lacking, we don’t have enough dogs on the trail

Last edited:
Advertisement
He said it himself he wanted to go out of state and his top 3 was uga, oklahoma,auburn just a few weeks ago right after we lost to uva I belive. I know He’s close with players like Cager but still, he’s been trending away from us, is it because the season? Yeah I agree but I haven’t been expecting him in the class for a minute

That's the weakest **** ever

Advertisement
It’s understandable to a certain extent but we have had all time greats who didn’t see much time as true freshman, but did they want to scream they want to transfer because of it? Not in all cases obviously but it just sound like they don’t want to be here. You just got here talking about gambling with your future.... It just seems to me we signed a very confident freshman class which is more than okay and what you want and in most cases they absolutely should have been receiving more reps(said this in the past) over most of these guys playing ahead of them. That’s a problem this staff got to fix and I don’t understand Why it has occurred. In the previous 2 classes they didn’t have as much hesitation playing the younger guys in prime minutes but this year on offense especially early on they definitely did. Now a lot of young guys play we just ain’t productive enough as an offense for them to shine. Richt got to get his head out of his *** and hire an explosive offensive coordinator and get a new qb coach/oline coach along with a couple of other things. This staff recruiting ability is still lacking, we don’t have enough dogs on the trail
Feel free to point out an instance where an all time great was playing behind a straight out **** eater... yall steady hit on the wrong points... it's not about the fact that they arent playing. It's about they were told one thing. They're basically all doing what was told of them. The staff used the people in front of them as examples of what was wrong. Those people in front of them have continued to not do what's asked of them while the jits have but the time hasnt followed... that's an issue. Not really sure why that's not understand. Just an example,dugans spent the last two years telling the world how we had wr who refused to play to their size. Refused to be physical & didnt put in the work... he said u do the opposite & you'll see the benefit of it immediately. Meanwhile you still got cager out here & HE HAS FLAT OUT TOLD STAFF HES NOT GONNA BLOCK CAUSE HIS BODY CANT HANDLE THE WEAR... his hands are suspect at best. He runs crap routes and has no clue how to use his frame or high point the ball... meanwhile hes our #1 wr. That's in front of jeff or anyone else. Not gonna use other examples as I dont wanna argue. If yall got eyes than you already know the other examples. Seriously this staff doesnt deserve loyalty or excuses with how they are treating these kids & the fan base. So I'm done giving them 1.

Slow *** gonna be buried on that depth chart
Swift
Holyfield
Cook

All gonna be there next year
So he will get some pt around 2020

Yet he still chose to go there
Just shows how much a sht show we are

Feel free to point out an instance where an all time great was playing behind a straight out **** eater... yall steady hit on the wrong points... it's not about the fact that they arent playing. It's about they were told one thing. They're basically all doing what was told of them. The staff used the people in front of them as examples of what was wrong. Those people in front of them have continued to not do what's asked of them while the jits have but the time hasnt followed... that's an issue. Not really sure why that's not understand. Just an example,dugans spent the last two years telling the world how we had wr who refused to play to their size. Refused to be physical & didnt put in the work... he said u do the opposite & you'll see the benefit of it immediately. Meanwhile you still got cager out here & HE HAS FLAT OUT TOLD STAFF HES NOT GONNA BLOCK CAUSE HIS BODY CANT HANDLE THE WEAR... his hands are suspect at best. He runs crap routes and has no clue how to use his frame or high point the ball... meanwhile hes our #1 wr. That's in front of jeff or anyone else. Not gonna use other examples as I dont wanna argue. If yall got eyes than you already know the other examples. Seriously this staff doesnt deserve loyalty or excuses with how they are treating these kids & the fan base. So I'm done giving them 1.
That makes sense but but Hightower was stealing his reps earlier in the year and he went down. Ezzard and Pope came late but the guys that was here early since spring were playing and now Pope is coming along. Really I think the only kid whose not getting a lot of playing time is Ezzard

Advertisement
Back