Kenny McIntosh to Georgia

Slow *** gonna be buried on that depth chart
Swift
Holyfield
Cook

All gonna be there next year
So he will get some pt around 2020

Kids who have been the best player on their teams for most of their life don't realize their shortcomings

Advertisement
That makes sense but but Hightower was stealing his reps earlier in the year and he went down. Ezzard and Pope came late but the guys that was here early since spring were playing and now Pope is coming along. Really I think the only kid whose not getting a lot of playing time is Ezzard
Maybe we have a very different opinion of what coming along is. So I'll flat out ask you these questions. Is coming along mean a refusal to run his routes out? Is it chop blocking someone to negate a play because ur not physical enough top set a block. Is it the ball being thrown to you but you're not happy with the throw so you just stop running period? Is it still at this point not knowing ANYTHING about what you're assignment is in this offense, plays etc? Is it threatening the staff that youre gonna take ur butt buddy & transfer cause ur not getting enough reps? Is it never fighting or high pointing the ball? Using ur face mask to catch the ball rather than ur hands... telling the staff ur too good to block for ur teammates... if ur an upper class men u should be held to a higher standard rather than a lower one correct? Someone to teach the youngins by example what's expected... ezzard shows out in practice on a regular & b want taking reps from cager. He was his back up and lined up opposite him when langham went down

Maybe we have a very different opinion of what coming along is. So I'll flat out ask you these questions. Is coming along mean a refusal to run his routes out? Is it chop blocking someone to negate a play because ur not physical enough top set a block. Is it the ball being thrown to you but you're not happy with the throw so you just stop running period? Is it still at this point not knowing ANYTHING about what you're assignment is in this offense, plays etc? Is it threatening the staff that youre gonna take ur butt buddy & transfer cause ur not getting enough reps? Is it never fighting or high pointing the ball? Using ur face mask to catch the ball rather than ur hands... telling the staff ur too good to block for ur teammates... if ur an upper class men u should be held to a higher standard rather than a lower one correct? Someone to teach the youngins by example what's expected... ezzard shows out in practice on a regular & b want taking reps from cager. He was his back up and lined up opposite him when langham went down

Capture.PNG

Slow *** gonna be buried on that depth chart
Swift
Holyfield
Cook

All gonna be there next year
So he will get some pt around 2020

He wouldn't get much pt on our team next year either. Lingard, DJ, Davis, and possibly Homer. Even in 2020, what happens if Cheney or another 2020 back is a superstar who immediately passes McIntosh. I don't think this was the best move for him (OU) but he'll have to live with his decision. Neither depth chart was favorable

Last edited by a moderator:

**** Pope out her buggin like that??? That is crazy. Everyone thought he would come here and pass up everyone. Smh man that is tough to read

Advertisement
Just going to leave this right here....... McIntosh's post commitment interview on Dawgnation

Divaad Wilson, a freshman defensive back from South Florida, was his host. McIntosh said he was also a gracious ambassador.
“He kept saying ‘What are you waiting on?’ about committing to Georgia,” McIntosh said. “He has been telling me that for a while, though. That was exactly what he said.”

That is now what McIntosh also plans to do. He will recruit for the Bulldogs.
“I’m bringing everybody from Florida,” McIntosh said. “We have got to win a ‘natty’ at Georgia.”

He brought up the name of 4-star safety (on the 247Sports Composite) Josh Sanguinetti in regard to that. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder is currently committed to Miami. He rates as the nation’s No. 20 prospect for his position off the composite.
“He’s really thinking about it, too,” McIntosh said. “That’s who I am really on now. That’s who I am really trying to get to come to Georgia now.”
“He plays safety and there are not many safeties there. I feel like he would be a very good fit and a great part of the team. Especially with his athleticism and his hand-eye coordination.”

Needs to get his info right.....

Just going to leave this right here....... McIntosh's post commitment interview on Dawgnation

Divaad Wilson, a freshman defensive back from South Florida, was his host. McIntosh said he was also a gracious ambassador.
“He kept saying ‘What are you waiting on?’ about committing to Georgia,” McIntosh said. “He has been telling me that for a while, though. That was exactly what he said.”

“I’m bringing everybody from Florida,” McIntosh said. “We have got to win a ‘natty’ at Georgia.”

He brought up the name of 4-star safety (on the 247Sports Composite) Josh Sanguinetti in regard to that. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder is currently committed to Miami. He rates as the nation’s No. 20 prospect for his position off the composite.
“He’s really thinking about it, too,” McIntosh said. “That’s who I am really on now. That’s who I am really trying to get to come to Georgia now.”
“He plays safety and there are not many safeties there. I feel like he would be a very good fit and a great part of the team. Especially with his athleticism and his hand-eye coordination.”

Word? Need to revoke punks like him

Advertisement
The McIntosh family seems to make poor decisions.

Deon McIntosh Notre Dame and gone
RJ McIntosh leaves for NFL and picked in 5th round
Kenny McIntosh goes to loaded Georgia roster which will only get better.

He should have gone to Auburn or Baylor.

First off he is not committed to us. Second I told yall thats what this was about; us not taking Josh the snail. Third of all He is crazy if he thinks UGA is gonna take him with their board right now.

Advertisement
Has there been a recruit in recent years that has fallen off a cliff faster than Spaghetti?

From recollection he was slow playing us waiting on Stanford and pretty soon his only offer will be Winn-Dixie Community College.

Advertisement
Has there been a recruit in recent years that has fallen off a cliff faster than Spaghetti?

From recollection he was slow playing us waiting on Stanford and pretty soon his only offer will be Winn-Dixie Community College.
Kendrel McFadden, Devonnaire clarington come to mind

LOLOLOLOL

Advertisement
Back