2024 Kavion Broussard 3* OT from Zachary, LA Commits to the Canes (August 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Bud's a cuck of a Nole but he knows his stuff. Cover Three Podcast him and Fornelli are pretty good, he's also a very profitable bettor believe it or not. Does very well and beats the market often.

Echo his sentiments on this one. Broussard has a lot going for him we should be excited about.

Bud's a cuck of a Nole but he knows his stuff. Cover Three Podcast him and Fornelli are pretty good, he's also a very profitable bettor believe it or not. Does very well and beats the market often.

Echo his sentiments on this one. Broussard has a lot going for him we should be excited about.
100%

OL has been the one position that has kind of bucked the star correlation data as well

Advertisement

Agree on Elliott, disagree on Fornelli. I stopped listening to that podcast because the others are insufferable. Barton Simmons was very good also, he is the GM at Vanderbilt now.

Advertisement
I just want to know what he’s looking at the world.

This guy (Broussard) and like 4 other current commits will end up pushed up in the rankings.

There’s also a chance some of these 3-star guys end up as late invites to all start games.
If we're betting on zo for his evaluation skills! Then we have to believe that he/they know what their doing!

Advertisement
Agree on Elliott, disagree on Fornelli. I stopped listening to that podcast because the others are insufferable. Barton Simmons was very good also, he is the GM at Vanderbilt now.
Fornelli isn't a good bettor by any means but in terms of understanding the game and providing context on schematics and players, think there's a ton that are worse. Maybe it's because Kanell doesn't know what he's talking about and Chip Patterson is just the host, lol.

What’s the right amount of 3-star players?

Georgia has 3 five-stars, 17 four-stars, and 6 three-stars.
Alabama has 2 five-stars, 11 four-stars, and 4 three-stars
Ohio State has 4 five-stars, 14 four-stars, and 2 three-stars.

Miami has 1 five-star, 6 four-stars, and 12 three-stars.

Draw your own conclusions from that but what I make of it is we have too many 3-stars committed right now and not enough 5 stars or 4 stars.. at least that is if we're trying to build a contender.

I would say half as many 3-stars as we currently have, plus we at least need to double our 4-stars and land 3 more five-stars.

Will we? No. But realistic ask or not, that's what it will take to build a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back