2024 Kavion Broussard 3* OT from Zachary, LA Commits to the Canes (August 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Smith has gotta stop doing that unless it's a Blue chip dude. Miami is already getting crowned on enough this cycle on Twitter from those dumbass nole and gator fans...
Maybe the problem isn't Miami getting crowned but you spending too much time on twitter paying attention to other fanbases opinions...
Leonardo Dicaprio Kinda GIF

Advertisement
Maybe the problem isn't Miami getting crowned but you spending too much time on twitter paying attention to other fanbases opinions...
Leonardo Dicaprio Kinda GIF
Ah didn't know you knew me so well or how much time I spent on there. I'm friends with/grew up with and follow a lot of people who are fans of fsu/florida so of course i see it when i pop on there and there's back and forth banter between all of us... but it sounds like you're okay with mediocrity and the crap product miami has put out for 2 decades

Advertisement
Ah didn't know you knew me so well or how much time I spent on there. I'm friends with/grew up with and follow a lot of people who are fans of fsu/florida so of course i see it when i pop on there and there's back and forth banter between all of us... but it sounds like you're okay with mediocrity and the crap product miami has put out for 2 decades
Your response proves my point... TY...

You ******* mope trolls do nothing here except troll your fellow Canes on CIS. How much have you contributed to the collective? Are you picketing outside of Hecht? What do you think you're accomplishing? Do you think Ruiz/Mario/Dennis are here trailing your every word? Does it make you feel better? And you think you're contributing to #6, or ending the mediocrity? Lol...

Minaya projects as a guard. He is our only guard commit even if we land Broussard.
Some of these OTs in this class and on the team will be moving inside if we want our best 5 on the field.Right now most of our best young OL are OTs.Francis,Pancake,Mccoy,Kinsler,Frankie,Plazz and Broussard.At guard the top young OL are Cooper and Mineya.Tripp and Nino at center.Again we are loaded with young talented OTs but severely lack guards.

Advertisement
Minaya projects as a guard. He is our only guard commit even if we land Broussard.
I think Plazz projects to guard. Broussard is a tackle. I think Nino is a great center prospect. I’d take those 3 and try to flip Ahfua. I never understood why they let Minaya commit. My opinion.

So a bunch of losers are clowning us on Twitter? Who gives a ****. On the field is what matters not what some Joe blow living in his moms trailer in Tallahassee tweets out.
Agreed. Lately miami has been getting clowned on and off the field tho. Hopefully this year that starts to change. Wins on the field is definitely what matters most and will help w recruiting the big dogs too

It’s not a bad pickup. The issue is Dennis smith and others also had fans thinking we’d be getting a much higher ranked kid. So people will be upset. Instead of being happy about a decent tackle now people will be mad it’s not top 100 player Mincey. Then he’ll try and complain the fan base is hurting recruiting with negativity. It’s his own fault

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have complete confidence in Mario and Mirabal with their OL evaluations. They’ve earned it with Oregon’s line play and some developmental guys they’ve already brought in.

Cooper
McCoy

However, as some have alluded too would just appreciate not being oversold. The guy commits I’ll welcome him. Can’t have enough solid trench players.

This is exactly what am talking about. After u talk about monstrous August the next commit is a developmental player who gonna get negativity he does not deserve. But ok. And its not just cane fans, fans of other teams as well. Just be quiet and tweet when its commit time. Simple
His job is to be a hype man. We’re 4 commitments away from a top 7 class. Patterson, Mincey, Cole, Broussard. Isn’t that what people want? If the staff knows something that we don’t and gets Stone or Franklin, Our team ranking will be pushing top 5.

His job is to be a hype man. We’re 4 commitments away from a top 7 class. Patterson, Mincey, Cole, Broussard. Isn’t that what people want? If the staff knows something that we don’t and gets Stone or Franklin, Our team ranking will be pushing top 5.
no the other teams ahead of us have less commits and still ranked higher. They will add more we have too many 3 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back