K. Bogle

Advertisement
ALabama fans must be so stressed free. **** must get a little boring to them. What do they complain about lol

ALabama fans must be so stressed free. **** must get a little boring to them. What do they complain about lol

They don't complain,the just spew out Roll Tide. You can't find a bathroom that on a public men's room wall where you don't see RMFT.

Advertisement
Respect your opinion as well. Appreciate that. Do you think Saban would take a tweener just because he’s a highly rated player from the area? Saban only takes guys he thinks can help them. If they transfer so be it, but he’s not taking a guy he doesn’t think fits what they want.
SBB

I’d say it’s harder than it seems but it is actually easy. muffing punts and fumbling kickoff returns should not happen. Fair catch the dam thing or let it bound into the end zone for god sakes. That is the stuff that is infuriating to me

As bad as we've been, and as disappointed we all are...We have been unlucky. But it is worth noting, when "getting in your own way" becomes a pattern...You have to look at the coaching. And I've been a Mark Richt fan for a long time. But we are a poorly coached team right now no doubt about it.

Advertisement
Bama would be that absolute worst place for this head case to go. No way he will accept sitting for 2-3 years before he gets the chance at legit playing time. He will definitely wind up transferring out....

Advertisement
Bama would be that absolute worst place for this head case to go. No way he will accept sitting for 2-3 years before he gets the chance at legit playing time. He will definitely wind up transferring out....
How is a head case? He hasn't committed anywhere, just because you can't deal with the possibility of him not coming to Miami doesn't and trolling people doesn't make him a head case.

Advertisement
Commit watch? Like seriously, what else does he have to see at Miami? Bogle needs to start using his social media to help recruit for us and not troll.

He's taking an OV in December. He (obviously) hasn't used it yet, so sure you say what else does he have to see, and I understand where you're coming from, but he hasn't even had the red carpet treatment yet.

He's taking an OV in December. He (obviously) hasn't used it yet, so sure you say what else does he have to see, and I understand where you're coming from, but he hasn't even had the red carpet treatment yet.
That's fair and I'm excited he's coming but just ready for his decision to be over with.

Advertisement
Back