K. Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's coming.

Miami will end up with Bogle, Isaac, TS, Ingraham, Neal, Haselwood, and Dent. Watch.

The last weekend before early signing day, Bogle, Ingraham, TS, Neal, and Dent will be at Miami. Mark that down.

He's coming.

Miami will end up with Bogle, Isaac, TS, Ingraham, Neal, Haselwood, and Dent. Watch.

The last weekend before early signing day, Bogle, Ingraham, TS, Neal, and Dent will be at Miami. Mark that down.

If we were sitting at 10 wins and Coastal champs I would be right there with you homie. But no one is buying Miami landing all them after this **** poor season.

Advertisement
He's coming.

What makes you so sure this is gonna happen how you portray

If we were sitting at 10 wins and Coastal champs I would be right there with you homie. But no one is buying Miami landing all them after this **** poor season.
I understand. But, I don't think we are properly discerning Richt and his recruiting results. The man sucks right now at OC, no doubt. And he has sucked before at being an OC. But, when did he suck at recruiting? All of his detractors can only bring up Deshaun Watson. Yeah, Richt missed out on him. What other recruit did Richt really want that he missed out on?

Advertisement
I understand. But, I don't think we are properly discerning Richt and his recruiting results. The man sucks right now at OC, no doubt. And he has sucked before at being an OC. But, when did he suck at recruiting? All of his detractors can only bring up Deshaun Watson. Yeah, Richt missed out on him. What other recruit did Richt really want that he missed out on?

lol...

...just to name a few:
Jobe
Tyson Campbell
Surtain
Jeudy
Devonta Smith
Michael Johnson Jr

Advertisement
He's coming.

Ingraham??!!! Neal??!!!!
EB95A302-5569-4D40-9ECD-F50A6546FC24.gif

I think someone else alluded to his mom wanting him close to home. Once the high of the Bama visit wears off, and the actual logistics of staying in contact and flying to bama for games sets in I think we'll be good. Or I hope we will. Bogle is a helluva talent.

I think someone else alluded to his mom wanting him close to home. Once the high of the Bama visit wears off, and the actual logistics of staying in contact and flying to bama for games sets in I think we'll be good. Or I hope we will. Bogle is a helluva talent.

They have a private jet she can ride on. LOL

Advertisement
Back