K. Bogle

Advertisement
Honestly, if Saban sees him as an OLB, then I’m pretty comfortable in what I’ve been saying for months.

Ya but Saban just taking every Sofla beast he can get imo...And then he gives two shyts less whether they transfer out. Respect your opinion though.

Advertisement
I’m guessing Bogle silently committed to Bama. But his word is as solid as the QB from Jerry Maguire.

Win some games and keep recruiting.

Ya but Saban just taking every Sofla beast he can get imo...And then he gives two shyts less whether they transfer out. Respect your opinion though.

Respect your opinion as well. Appreciate that. Do you think Saban would take a tweener just because he’s a highly rated player from the area? Saban only takes guys he thinks can help them. If they transfer so be it, but he’s not taking a guy he doesn’t think fits what they want.

Respect your opinion as well. Appreciate that. Do you think Saban would take a tweener just because he’s a highly rated player from the area? Saban only takes guys he thinks can help them. If they transfer so be it, but he’s not taking a guy he doesn’t think fits what they want.
You act like bogle is so small he’s put on weight and is 6’4 215 or so now

Advertisement
Bogle is pretty stiff and straight-linish. He's an edge rusher not a true OLB. Barkevius Mingo was a 4-3 DE at LSU and he was a similar athlete.

And we haven't exactly taken advantage of teams without a defense.

Oh no doubt, but the numbers are still there...We are still +.9 yards per play in conference, it's just not showing up on the scoreboard. I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything like that, but to say we can't win the game is just ridiculous.

Advertisement
Oh no doubt, but the numbers are still there...We are still +.9 yards per play in conference, it's just not showing up on the scoreboard. I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything like that, but to say we can't win the game is just ridiculous.
That’s the turnovers doing their work

Advertisement
They have 21 committed and are solid favorites for 14 others, so beats the crap out of me how some schools are limited?

Wow. We should be spam contacting all 35 of these guys b/c you know at least 10 are getting pushed out.

Yes so basically if we can stop fumbling punts and kickoffs inside our own 20, we should be good...
I’d say it’s harder than it seems but it is actually easy. muffing punts and fumbling kickoff returns should not happen. Fair catch the dam thing or let it bound into the end zone for god sakes. That is the stuff that is infuriating to me

Advertisement
Back