K. Bogle

Odysseus

Freshman
Hey y'all boys with Bogle being at game this weekend plus the news we have been hearing lately how many people believe he'll be a can by his birthday next week

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-05-03-03-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-05-03-03-18.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 957
Advertisement
Hey y'all boys with Bogle being at game this weekend plus the news we have been hearing lately how many people believe he'll be a can by his birthday next week

16 days from the 23 of September. That would make it next Tuesday, October 9.
Should we be hoping for a bday commit video from Bogle and maybe Haselwood for a twofer?
I'll go head and get my hopes up enough for the both of us.
#WatchTheCandles #ItsLIT

I'm hoping Haselwood commits during his OV, and then Bogle commits on his birthday. That would definetely get the ball rolling! Something this class desperately needs.

Advertisement
This class is turning right around in a quick hurry. Close with Bogle, Hasslewood, Stevenson, and Neal. The rest is gravy.

Advertisement
I'm hoping Haselwood commits during his OV, and then Bogle commits on his birthday. That would definetely get the ball rolling! Something this class desperately needs.

Inghram also will be committing this month. The floodgates are about to open.

Advertisement
Anyone who trusts a word from Bogle is a goddam fool.

Yep. Just feels like we're already starting to set ourselves up for our yearly "elite prospects" letdown.

Until we actually get one of these guys late in the game, I don't see any reason to think we will.

Nesta last year was a start. But we fell on our faces at DB.

Advertisement
Luckily a lot of the elite ones like Bogle, Stevenson, Hasselwood are signing in 2 months and not February...

Advertisement
Back