K. Bogle

Bama beat us out for Bogle, Harris, Ingraham, Neal, Battle and probably Stevenson

Stevenson's going UGA. But yeah, Bama flat out owned us this cycle. Doesn't help when you put this crap season together.

I was wary of Bogle from the jump though. Kids that wait until NSD and treat their recruitment like a circus, rarely come to Miami.

Advertisement
Need to somehow get to 8-5 on the season at least

You know better than that. A 6-6 at best team. There is just not one logical reason to keep this clown and his staff. Recruiting went down the drain. Stop the bleeding and regroup for 2019/20. If not it will be trash, wash, rinse, repeat. Mediocrity for 3-4 more years.

You know better than that. A 6-6 at best team. There is just not one logical reason to keep this clown and his staff. Recruiting went down the drain. Stop the bleeding and regroup for 2019/20. If not it will be trash, wash, rinse, repeat. Mediocrity for 3-4 more years.
Where were you last season my guy

Advertisement
Not sure why everyone thinks Bogle is going to Bama all of a sudden. It was UT at the beginning of the year.

Not sure why everyone thinks Bogle is going to Bama all of a sudden. It was UT at the beginning of the year.

Because when a kid doesn't commit and has all these other schools rumored its bad for UM. Just begging for another team to swoop in. I think if he was higher on UGA's board we would hear about him there too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 games winning drives luck was in our side. It was a fluke and time show you that. Give me one logical reason that keeping Richt is the correct decision Clearly recruiting wise is not.

You really must be a blast at parties.

3 games winning drives luck was in our side. It was a fluke and time show you that. Give me one logical reason that keeping Richt is the correct decision Clearly recruiting wise is not.
Recruiting wise it is. Last year we had a top 10 class with ballers all over. This year we slumped at the wrong time but still have a 50% blue chip ratio and can still finish strong. I don’t fire coaches after 1 bad season.

Advertisement
quick update per Ivins - he spoke to Bogle today after his AA jersey ceremony. Miami is getting an OV from him in December. He wants to get back to campus and talk to the coaches, see things etc. Said you can look at wins and losses two ways: if he goes to a team that is winning he looks at it as being able to contribute in a small way. If he goes to a team that is losing, he looks at it as being able to contribute in a big way and make a difference. He was hosted at Bama by Mack Wilson. Said they had a lot in common. visit was good.

Will be committing at that AA game in January.

That game could be a real bonanza for us or a real ****show.

Get me a bottle of 1942 for that day, no matter the outcome I’ll be drunk af

Advertisement
Back