K. Bogle

If Rousseau was 245-250lb in August, no chance he stays at WDE. If we could get all of the starting juniors to return, 2019 is CFP/Natty time so long as Nesta/Bethel/Ford can take another step and we find an OT out of Campbell, Herbert, Brown, Hillary and '19 kids: NEAL!
Definite
Joe Jackson...hey one could dream right that he sticks around senior year.
Dream if you want, but he gone. And I dont even feel bad about it, I say uf you are a first rounder like Joe or Ahmmon (😢) then go for it. It makes us look good anyways. Garvin is proven elite, Rousseau is probably going to be elite and Patchan can hold it down. Need 2 kids at DE to prove they dont need a redshirt, my guess is Weaver and Bogle.

Advertisement
Joe Jackson...hey one could dream right that he sticks around senior year.

I see Joyner staying at DE/OLB in the Trent Harris Role. Diaz will probably use him dropping into zone coverage at times and letting him rush the passer.

Definite

Dream if you want, but he gone. And I dont even feel bad about it, I say uf you are a first rounder like Joe or Ahmmon (😢) then go for it. It makes us look good anyways. Garvin is proven elite, Rousseau is probably going to be elite and Patchan can hold it down. Need 2 kids at DE to prove they dont need a redshirt, my guess is Weaver and Bogle.

I don’t think Harvey will redshirt. It all depends on who we actually end up with and who is an early enrollee.

Just saw this on the Miami Herald: Bogle will make his comeback on Friday night: defensive end Khris Bogle. Bogle commands the applause of the coaches, as he makes his way to the field wearing a big, red knee brace. This is a huge game for Cardinal Gibbons vs Heritage. This is also Kentucky QB commit Scalzo last shot at Heritage who he has lost two games to Heritage of his total 4 loses as a QB starter for Gibbons. Lets see how rusty Bogle is against a top tier Broward team.

Advertisement
Just saw this on the Miami Herald: Bogle will make his comeback on Friday night: defensive end Khris Bogle. Bogle commands the applause of the coaches, as he makes his way to the field wearing a big, red knee brace. This is a huge game for Cardinal Gibbons vs Heritage. This is also Kentucky QB commit Scalzo last shot at Heritage who he has lost two games to Heritage of his total 4 loses as a QB starter for Gibbons. Lets see how rusty Bogle is against a top tier Broward team.

Kids been dying to beat Heritage. Hopefully he’s not rushing back.

Advertisement
With Harvey enrolling early, I expect him to be a big factor on third downs like Garvin last season

I believe private schools, at least some of them, don’t allow EEs. I think American Heritage, STA, Chaminade, Gibbons, etc are among them

I believe private schools, at least some of them, don’t allow EEs. I think American Heritage, STA, Chaminade, Gibbons, etc are among them

I think its the Archdiocese, and not so much the school, that does not let them graduate early

I think its the Archdiocese, and not so much the school, that does not let them graduate early
I don’t doubt it, except that American Heritage isn’t under the Archdiocese umbrella. The other schools I believe that about

Advertisement
Definite

Don't sleep on Harvey. I think this kid is going to go off next year, ala JoeJack, Garvin & Russeau. Motor for days.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on Harvey. I think this kid is going to go off next year, ala JoeJack, Garvin & Russeau. Motor for days.

I would never sleep on any of these kids and Harvey is a stud, its just like my opinion man, that Weaver & Bogle are more ready to make an immediate impact. Enrolling early would give any of the 5 guys we're after a big leg up.

How’s Bogle playing?

Only got in on a few plays.
The CG v AH games are always pretty "chippy" ever since an AH player speared a CG player, after the whistle, and destroyed his knee. I'm not saying they would go after his knee, but wouldnt put it past them to cut him or something along those lines.
That program can burn in the lake of fire for all I care. What program has a coach run over to the opposing teams cheerleaders and fans and flicks them off after a win? And it's not the flipping off that bothers me, as a man, go over to the opposing teams distaff and flip them off. But now I'm off on a tangent, 2nd half starting

Only got in on a few plays.
The CG v AH games are always pretty "chippy" ever since an AH player speared a CG player, after the whistle, and destroyed his knee. I'm not saying they would go after his knee, but wouldnt put it past them to cut him or something along those lines.
That program can burn in the lake of fire for all I care. What program has a coach run over to the opposing teams cheerleaders and fans and flicks them off after a win? And it's not the flipping off that bothers me, as a man, go over to the opposing teams distaff and flip them off. But now I'm off on a tangent, 2nd half starting
No. Keep going. Good story.

Advertisement
Back