K. Bogle

Advertisement
He's coming.

Miami will end up with Bogle, Isaac, TS, Ingraham, Neal, Haselwood, and Dent. Watch.

The last weekend before early signing day, Bogle, Ingraham, TS, Neal, and Dent will be at Miami. Mark that down.

OK just be here if he isn't...And I don't mean with a "he committed to the staff and told him they were coming, I don't know what happened" story.

Would love to get them all obv

Advertisement
God you are an insufferable troll. Let me guess.. They're all visiting gaytors instead. To quote YOU
"Mullen and his staff have put on a clinic in how to develop all units week in and week out. Best coaching staff by far in the state. "

Nope. Neal and Bogle are Bama bound and history shows Saban don’t allow visits. That is a fact. TS is Georgia bound there is a slim to none chance like Campbell last year of a courtesy short visit.

Advertisement
Sorry I don’t come here to praise a staff that is killing and holding back this team. Defensive staff can’t recruit and offensive staff can’t coach.

No you came here to tell it like you “see it”. Now I’ll tell you like I see it. You are a gator troll who should be more concerned about how bad your team is gonna get sodomized next year, then posting on a cane board.

Advertisement
Because Richt can recruit. And Bogle, TS, Neal, and Ingraham have all said that they will OV here in December. Richt will hit on every one of them. Watch.
Yo, 😂😂😂 I'm laughing because I don't think you trolling. You really believe this. Fam, we'd be lucky to get one of them but I hope you're right. We need a big man or 3 to sweep up some recruits after this miserable season.

He's coming.

Miami will end up with Bogle, Isaac, TS, Ingraham, Neal, Haselwood, and Dent. Watch.

The last weekend before early signing day, Bogle, Ingraham, TS, Neal, and Dent will be at Miami. Mark that down.
Is that you DSJ? Fool me once....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back