K. Bogle

Advertisement
Visiting the 14th, committing Jan 5 and then visiting Bama in January. I’m not getting my hopes up at all contrary to what is being said. Would gladly eat crow.

Visiting the 14th, committing Jan 5 and then visiting Bama in January. I’m not getting my hopes up at all contrary to what is being said. Would gladly eat crow.

No doubting you on the January visit to Baga but where did you see that? It will have to be an UV since He’s already OV’d to Baga.

One thing nobodys talking about is as t least now there's a Bama de commit coming next week and I haven't heard much about him but he's coming and idk if it'll be impacted by Bogle but aith their numbers getting big it may be something we have to look at

He said bama was trying to get him to set up another visit. Overall that article sounded really positive imo for Miami. Manny Navarro said he got his words confused when he played the playback recording

By the way looks like bama about to land Kayvon Thibodeaux

Last edited:
Advertisement
He said bama was trying to get him to set up another visit. Overall that article sounded really positive imo for Miami. Manny Navarro said he got his words confused when he played the playback recording

Sounds like it’s Mayito’s time to feel the wrath of going head to head against Little Nicky Satan.

Advertisement

Said it before and sticking to it Bama does not have room for Bogle, they got 7-8 ahead of him on board.

Jesus I thought Oregon I mean is there anybody they wont get?

There are a lot of DE’s in the next couple of cycles as good or nearly as good as Bogle. Not sure how many Tyrique Stevenson’s are out there. Plus Stevenson has the potential to be a day 1 started
Bogle is an animal too

Advertisement
Never a good sign going with an unofficial at that point in a recruitment. Got a feeling he ends up at Bama.

yes, but I think he was more saying that they wanted him to visit. It doesn't mean he will. There was at least one Bama coach there last night.

I am more interested to see if he signs to someone in December quietly and then announces at the game or if he announces and then signs the LOI in February. He isn't an EE so he will have to do one or the other, I believe. Doing the later gives the school he doesn't choose another month to work on him for signature.

Who says Thibs is going to Bama?

Advertisement
There are a lot of DE’s in the next couple of cycles as good or nearly as good as Bogle. Not sure how many Tyrique Stevenson’s are out there. Plus Stevenson has the potential to be a day 1 starter where as Bogle needs
A year or two of S & C!
There are a lot of DE's in the upcoming cycles but we need them for the 2019 regular season, not the 2019 offseason. I dont even think we have enough DEs for a two-deep.

There are a lot of DE's in the upcoming cycles but we need them for the 2019 regular season, not the 2019 offseason. I dont even think we have enough DEs for a two-deep.

Garvin, Patchan, Rousseau, May be Jackson
Joyner is think is back at MLB.
We need 4 to get us to a healthy number and I’d take 4 Lb and move McCloud.

I've seen more Nolan Smith to Bama recently than i have Thibs

Advertisement
Back