JW20 (James Williams) haters

Sounded like he matured a lot from last year. Glad he has not made any of the bone-headed unsportsmanlike penalties that we experienced last year. From what the articles I’ve read and seen on the field, he’s definitely playing intelligently with both passion and conviction.

Advertisement
Boi shut yo hoe as up! Ain’t nobody ask yo hoe *** to comment on nun
My ******* I comment on whatever the fucc I wanna comment on. U don’t rrun **** here homie. Another internet tough guy. Shut yo ***** *** up ( Pause). Did I do it right muhfucca? Go run and play with the lil chilluns on this site, and grow up. Calling me a hoe…. ******** please!

Last edited by a moderator:
My ******** I comment on whatever the fucc I wanna comment on. U don’t rrun **** here homie. Another internet tough guy. Shut yo ***** *** up ( Pause). Did I do it right muhfucca? Go run and play with the lil chilluns on this site, and grow up. Calling me a hoe…. ******** please!
Boi ion Give AF about nun of dat **** u talm bout ********! U got me ***ed up talm bout internet tuff guy! U sound like a ***** nerd! Ain’t **** internet bout me *** ********! I’ll meet u wherever! We can get it on wit the hands or da PISTOLS BLOOD! Don’t let dis message board or dat Pause **** fool u BLOOD! I’ll send dem ******** at u real talk! I’ll come myself & punish u *** boi! Now get cho ***** *** off my post ********!

Advertisement
ron burgundy GIF

reminds me of the late 2000’s Cane safety’s when i watch him this year. will gladly take the occasional unsportsmanlike with the trash talk and intensity he brings. his confidence will be contagious especially on the underclassmen DBs with talent. feels like i’m watching a 5 star talent the way he pops off the screen.

They are playing him somewhere else and its working. He's not a deep field safety as he wanted to be and his weight was too light for his frame to be in the box. He bulked up a bit, is lightning fast and starts to apply proper technique when tackling.

There's a team in the northeast that values players like him for good reason.

Advertisement
They are playing him somewhere else and its working. He's not a deep field safety as he wanted to be and his weight was too light for his frame to be in the box. He bulked up a bit, is lightning fast and starts to apply proper technique when tackling.

There's a team in the northeast that values players like him for good reason.
His body does look more like what it’s supposed to look naturally. Last couple of seasons when he was trying to keep his weight down he looked emaciated and I think that may have hurt his performance.

That was his best game of his career vs A&M.

He had been unable to tackle the two years prior and just went for glancing blows. I think he realized he’s the hammer, not the nail.

Advertisement
Last year: Man, this kid can't tackle. He's a bum. Shoulder injury please, he still sucks.

This year: He finally gets it. He learned how to tackle. I love him.

Bottomline, people can reinvent history, but people wanted to move him and wrote him off. What you're seeing so far is a healthy individual that doesn't have to tackle with one bum arm.

Advertisement
James had the same type of production as Kam on a bad shoulder last year as an underclassmen. 99% of the James Williams hate had nothing to do with his play on the football field. It’s easy to ignore Kams mistakes when you’re always watching James to point out every assumed bad play he made to validate the anti James Williams agenda.
Delusional

Boi ion Give AF about nun of dat **** u talm bout *****! U got me ***ed up talm bout internet tuff guy! U sound like a ***** nerd! Ain’t **** internet bout me *** *****! I’ll meet u wherever! We can get it on wit the hands or da PISTOLS BLOOD! Don’t let dis message board or dat Pause **** fool u BLOOD! I’ll send dem ****** at u real talk! I’ll come myself & punish u *** boi! Now get cho ***** *** off my post *****!
Take that junk elsewhere, thanks.

Advertisement
Back