JW20 (James Williams) haters

Speaking of corny jokes, can we as a board please stop using "pause" in regular *** sentences that aren't even remotely ***.

I mean, if yall want to stop that all together, its time lol. But at least not in regular sentences that don't even fit the supposed joke.
Really is played out (was never funny).

Advertisement
James played well yesterday. I definitely they were going to get him for a late hit on that incomplete pass down the sideline.

He’s super talented no doubt. He is a tall kid. I do not believe his NFL future is not at Safety. Being so tall he doesn’t transition well and he lacks short area burst.
That being said, he’s a beast coming down hill. He’s been amazing on blitzes. I’m super excited to see him continue to grow in this defense. I don’t care about his NFL prowess, I care about his college game. And at this point, he has found his system and his position in that system. He’s a good leader, who guys look up to. Happy to see him putting in the work to play like the 5* he was coming out! We have not had a great track record of developing our highly rated guys in the past. It’s very refreshing.

Advertisement
Y’all ready to jump on the Bandwagon now (BIG PAUSE)? Or do y’all need to see more? He’s wrapping up more now & all (BIG PAUSE). I told y’all he was hurt last year. I know he makes a few bone head mistakes by getting penalties but Mario said that they’re working on that but they want him to keep that edge! He’s turning the corner & I just want ppl to apologize to me now for giving my dawg all dat **** b4 it gets too late! If y’all wait until the middle of the year I won’t be accepting any more applications this season! Thanks Management
P.S. Go LT56 & Don (Da Don) Chaney.
I love all Canes fans! Go Canes
James Williams rightfully deserved criticism last year. James Williams also deserves an All American award this year if he can seal a few picks and not rack up ejections.

I bet you he has more 15 yarders than interceptions this season
Not hatin' on the guy, but he has about s many caused turnovers up to this point as Peppers had at Michigan, but at least he was a difference maker in the run game and was an absolute monster on special teams. I want to see him do well, he has all of the tangibles to be special, but he needs to be more disciplined and show more restraint and maturity. All of his barking after every play, even when the opponent scores (He did that against A&M twice) is stupid and selfish. If the stripes really were out to ***** us un that game, he would've caught 2 more unsportsman 15 yarders, especially when he bumped into their kicker (on purpose) right in front of the ref.

To be fair I bought stock in j20 and George this off season even though I’ve been hard on both guys. Guidry was all up JW’s ( pause) coaching hard (hard pause) for the first time in his career. Safety is LG’s speciality.
You missed one playa but as @htownkidd said recently, “even playas **** up” (pause). No worries though… you’re still my guy (big pause)

1694864701911.gif

@Confidence1000 am i doing this right?

Advertisement
Not hatin' on the guy, but he has about s many caused turnovers up to this point as Peppers had at Michigan, but at least he was a difference maker in the run game and was an absolute monster on special teams. I want to see him do well, he has all of the tangibles to be special, but he needs to be more disciplined and show more restraint and maturity. All of his barking after every play, even when the opponent scores (He did that against A&M twice) is stupid and selfish. If the stripes really were out to ***** us un that game, he would've caught 2 more unsportsman 15 yarders, especially when he bumped into their kicker (on purpose) right in front of the ref.
He plays like a selfish idiot with all his look at me antics after the play. He has definately hurt his team way more than he has made any actual plays of substance. Davis just played a game against A&M that we have never seen James Williams do. I just don't get the legend status some of you have for this player, it has to be because of his recruiting status, has to.

Advertisement
James Williams rightfully deserved criticism last year. James Williams also deserves an All American award this year if he can seal a few picks and not rack up ejections.

No he didn’t rightfully deserve criticism last year he played as good as Kam kinchens with one good shoulder

Advertisement
That hit that was almost targeting really was Helmut to Helmut and we got amazing luck there.

I feel that he knows he doesn't know his strength. But he's bringing people down. Even if it meant he was dragged 5-8 yards every tackle in the first half. But in the second half he found his bearings a bit. Better than Carter who'd consistently get ejected.

He needs to stop all of the post-play interaction and trash talking. That got him many a penalty as a freshman and it will again if he doesn't get a handle on it.

Those plays shouldn’t be called. It was incidental contact while making a football play.

Glancing contact shouldn’t be called a penalty. It should be a actual strike to the head.

If JW would just stop trying to make the WOW hit every time he tackles someone and just does his job and avoids the unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties the kid could/would be an AA….kid has all type of talent but he needs to learn you don’t need to make ESPN’s Top 10 every time you make a tackle when just making the tackle will do.

If JW would just stop trying to make the WOW hit every time he tackles someone and just does his job and avoids the unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties the kid could/would be an AA….kid has all type of talent but he needs to learn you don’t need to make ESPN’s Top 10 every time you make a tackle when just making the tackle will do.

lol why are y’all so bent on trying to validate made up narratives you created in ur delusional minds??

Advertisement
Back