JW20 (James Williams) haters

Advertisement
I was never a "hater" of James Williams, but definitely thought he needed to be better overall. This last game IMO was the first one he really put together a good full game effort. Even with that, he still had some boneheaded mistakes that he needs to clean up. Hope we can have him start stringing together games like this last one.

Y’all are the kings of “guy who’s underperformed for years finally meets expectations means I can call everyone who was honest about his performance a hater”.

I am ecstatic about the game he just had, I haven’t even spent much breath criticizing his career prior. But correctly saying he had a lot of ground to make up between those performances and his potential is not hating. It’s factual. James himself would’ve told you.
It’s like your friend was a dirt bag for 4-5 years sleeping all day , eating pizza from
under the couch cushions , smoking pot non stop while working 4 hours delivering pizza and living in his parents basement. He finally grows up and gets a great job making money. Then he says “ I guess I showed y’all haters that were calling me a bum all those years“. Nah, you were a bum then and now you aren’t, congrats. I’m happy for you.

Just like George, I’ve been very hard on him but this off season I posted he’d been working his *** off and I expected a big jump. Does that now mean I was wrong before or he got his crap together?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y’all are the kings of “guy who’s underperformed for years finally meets expectations means I can call everyone who was honest about his performance a hater”.

I am ecstatic about the game he just had, I haven’t even spent much breath criticizing his career prior. But correctly saying he had a lot of ground to make up between those performances and his potential is not hating. It’s factual. James himself would’ve told you.
Yeah? And ur the King of Banding ppl when u don’t agree with them! Ur also the king of corny jokes when we miss on a recruit but nobody has said anything about that huh? But ur kool wit me though because u don’t bother me so we good. Let me stop b4 I get banned. I like u doe (Pause) bc u don’t tolerate BS

i knew that big hit was not a target. that said i hated on james for two things. 1 he didnt wrap up (we now know why). 2 his after the play barking.

if this were the NFL 2 wouldnt matter but any chance they get to penalize us you know they are taking. im fine with most of it. james is going to play at the next level. his ability to hit is out of this world.

Yeah? And ur the King of Banding ppl when u don’t agree with them! Ur also the king of corny jokes when we miss on a recruit but nobody has said anything about that huh? But ur kool wit me though because u don’t bother me so we good. Let me stop b4 I get banned. I like u doe (Pause) bc u don’t tolerate BS
That right there was a rollercoaster of a post/response if I ever saw one!!!!!

I Hate To Kill You The Princess Bride GIF

Advertisement
OP you are my guy. He played his great in the second half Saturday but as many posters have said he needs to cool it with the after play nonsense. I get it he's an emotional guy.

He's hasn't played up to his ranking the first two years but he's off to a solid start this year. Finally healthy and in a defense that suits him.

I've been one of his biggest haters. Hopefully he builds off that second half performance.
Yeah Mario said they’re working on the post play antics but James is a very intense guy like him & he doesn’t want to take his aggression away. I totally agree with you though

Speaking of corny jokes, can we as a board please stop using "pause" in regular *** sentences that aren't even remotely ***.

I mean, if yall want to stop that all together, its time lol. But at least not in regular sentences that don't even fit the supposed joke.
Nah but u kan kiss a Monkey’s *** doe (BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG PAUSE) MF! How bout dat?

It’s like your friend was a dirt bag for 4-5 years sleeping all day , eating pizza from
under the couch cushions , smoking pot non stop while working 4 hours delivering pizza and living in his parents basement. He finally grows up and gets a great job making money. Then he says “ I guess I showed y’all haters that were calling me a bum all those years“. Nah, you were a bum then and now you aren’t, congrats. I’m happy for you.

Just like George, I’ve been very hard on him but this off season I posted he’d been working his *** off and I expected a big jump. Does that now mean I was wrong before or he got his crap together?
Perfect analogy and spot on! Happy he is doing better now, but let's not do the revisionist history thing (which you aren't, Cribby).

Advertisement

Nah 🐐! But it does me that u can get off of his back (Big Pause) & let the youngster live a lil bit. All ppl develop/mature at different stages of their life! Were u as good as I are now in ur career as a businessman & source for Canes football as u were off the rip? ( Big Pause) If do I apologize to u sir

Advertisement
Nah 🐐! But it does me that u can get off of his back (Big Pause) & let the youngster live a lil bit. All ppl develop/mature at different stages of their life! Were u as good as I are now in ur career as a businessman & source for Canes football as u were off the rip? ( Big Pause) If do I apologize to u sir
To be fair I bought stock in j20 and George this off season even though I’ve been hard on both guys. Guidry was all up JW’s ( pause) coaching hard for the first time in his career. Safety is LG’s speciality.

Advertisement
Back