JW20 (James Williams) haters

Advertisement
To be fair I bought stock in j20 and George this off season even though I’ve been hard on both guys. Guidry was all up JW’s ( pause) coaching hard for the first time in his career. Safety is LG’s speciality.
That’s why u my man 🐐 (Big Pause).

Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News
See he can’t even put out a regular sentence that doesn’t deserve a pause 😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
It’s like your friend was a dirt bag for 4-5 years sleeping all day , eating pizza from
under the couch cushions , smoking pot non stop while working 4 hours delivering pizza and living in his parents basement. He finally grows up and gets a great job making money. Then he says “ I guess I showed y’all haters that were calling me a bum all those years“. Nah, you were a bum then and now you aren’t, congrats. I’m happy for you.

Just like George, I’ve been very hard on him but this off season I posted he’d been working his *** off and I expected a big jump. Does that now mean I was wrong before or he got his crap together?
I very much expected George to transfer out after last year. When he said he was staying, I knew he was taking it seriously. He's the kind of kid that needs the tough love.

I very much expected George to transfer out after last year. When he said he was staying, I knew he was taking it seriously. He's the kind of kid that needs the tough love.
JW20 is the type that needs tough love also bc he’s from the trenches & he can handle it. (BIG PAUSE)

Advertisement
Yeah? And ur the King of Banding ppl when u don’t agree with them! Ur also the king of corny jokes when we miss on a recruit but nobody has said anything about that huh? But ur kool wit me though because u don’t bother me so we good. Let me stop b4 I get banned. I like u doe (Pause) bc u don’t tolerate BS
Season 2 Good Job GIF by The Office

Y’all ready to jump on the Bandwagon now (BIG PAUSE)? Or do y’all need to see more? He’s wrapping up more now & all (BIG PAUSE). I told y’all he was hurt last year. I know he makes a few bone head mistakes by getting penalties but Mario said that they’re working on that but they want him to keep that edge! He’s turning the corner & I just want ppl to apologize to me now for giving my dawg all dat **** b4 it gets too late! If y’all wait until the middle of the year I won’t be accepting any more applications this season! Thanks Management
P.S. Go LT56 & Don (Da Don) Chaney.
I love all Canes fans! Go Canes
Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
James had the same type of production as Kam on a bad shoulder last year as an underclassmen. 99% of the James Williams hate had nothing to do with his play on the football field. It’s easy to ignore Kams mistakes when you’re always watching James to point out every assumed bad play he made to validate the anti James Williams agenda.

Advertisement
Back