JW20 (James Williams) haters

But you can't let people ignorance keep you from realizing the progress he's made. He's night and day this year from where he was previously. By stating he's not half of what Kam is there's nothing wrong with that either. He's not half of the safety that Kam is. But Kam isn't half of the box presence that James is either. They're very different players & that's a blessing because when both are healthy and in this new defense they compliment each other. James when he's not counted on exclusively for coverage and the mid third of the field is a savage in this role. Jayden Davis and Cam is what makes that possible. Let's just embrace development and progress rather than tearing dudes down over technicalities.
I agree whole heartedly everything you said. I 100% want this kid to become the player he can be.

Advertisement
Mannnnnn I love me some Sean T but he was spitting in dudes faces
Sean was/is one of my all time favorites, I almost named my daught Taylor in his honor, but that **** he pulled against Pittman was indefensible. I love ST as a player, but I would've applauded Pittman for beating the wheels off of him for what he did. Williams has potential, he certainly has unique physical attributes, but neing totally honest and objective, his bark is significantly more than his bite. For all of the lap dances and happy endings his supporters lay on him, he's never been a difference maker or made a game changing, impactful play. He got more love for his 9 empty calorie tackles against A&M than Porter, Jr. who was the best defensive performer on the field that game. Nobody has called him out for the missed opportunity at the goal line when the Aggie QB walked through his late to the party ankle dive. That dude gets more excuses made for him than Mike Tyson does by his Stans for losing to Douglas.

I'll wrap my soap box rant up with this quote by the great ***** poet Brad Jordan "Real gangsta *** ninjas never run his mouth, cause real gangsta *** ninjas don't start fights". A little less conversation, a little more action, young fella.

MF I wasn’t even talking to u do wtf ur even in another man’s business! Mind ur ***** business next time & stay TF off my post if I’m not talking to u
Got some news for you junk mouth, this is a forum for all to read. When you post on a PUBLIC forum, people react. My reaction is, keep that kind of talk in your house. Ok. Good. Let me know if I can help you with the protocol on these PUBLIC forums, until then - if you cant handle the feedback, Stay away.

Lol you just a hating *** bxh
Nope - Just stating my opinion that Williams is no where near the safety Kinchens is, and many many folks agree. He was not wrapping up LONG before his should started hurting some. Ask Ed Reed about hurting shoulders podner. Just the facts - you think that is hate - you are soft.

Got some news for you junk mouth, this is a forum for all to read. When you post on a PUBLIC forum, people react. My reaction is, keep that kind of talk in your house. Ok. Good. Let me know if I can help you with the protocol on these PUBLIC forums, until then - if you cant handle the feedback, Stay away.
Man *** u! Big pause😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Sean was/is one of my all time favorites, I almost named my daught Taylor in his honor, but that **** he pulled against Pittman was indefensible. I love ST as a player, but I would've applauded Pittman for beating the wheels off of him for what he did. Williams has potential, he certainly has unique physical attributes, but neing totally honest and objective, his bark is significantly more than his bite. For all of the lap dances and happy endings his supporters lay on him, he's never been a difference maker or made a game changing, impactful play. He got more love for his 9 empty calorie tackles against A&M than Porter, Jr. who was the best defensive performer on the field that game. Nobody has called him out for the missed opportunity at the goal line when the Aggie QB walked through his late to the party ankle dive. That dude gets more excuses made for him than Mike Tyson does by his Stans for losing to Douglas.

I'll wrap my soap box rant up with this quote by the great ***** poet Brad Jordan "Real gangsta *** ninjas never run his mouth, cause real gangsta *** ninjas don't start fights". A little less conversation, a little more action, young fella.
Amen - but one clown on here will come call you a hater for stating facts. And you summarized it spot on!

Nope - Just stating my opinion that Williams is no where near the safety Kinchens is, and many many folks agree. He was not wrapping up LONG before his should started hurting some. Ask Ed Reed about hurting shoulders podner. Just the facts - you think that is hate - you are soft.

you and the ppl who “agree” with you are a bunch of hating *** internet bxtches. James Williams made more impact plays than Kam Kinchens their first two seasons combined before he got hurt.. and even after he got hurt his production was still the same as Kam Kinchens.

Kam made just as many mistakes missed tackles and beat in coverage as James last year the difference is when a bunch of hating *** bxtches get together and need validation they spend every second of a game watching James Williams to hope he makes a mistake So you clowns can say “ah ha 👉 I’m right see he sucks”gtfoh 🤡🤡🤡

you and the ppl who “agree” with you are a bunch of hating *** internet bxtches. James Williams made more impact plays than Kam Kinchens their first two seasons combined before he got hurt.. and even after he got hurt his production was still the same as Kam Kinchens.

Kam made just as many mistakes missed tackles and beat in coverage as James last year the difference is when a bunch of hating *** bxtches get together and need validation they spend every second of a game watching James Williams to hope he makes a mistake So you clowns can say “ah ha I’m right see he sucks” 🤡🤡🤡
Man *** dat klown (BIG PAUSE) he just wants to have something to say

Advertisement

Kam made just as many mistakes missed tackles and beat in coverage as James last year the difference is when a bunch of hating *** bxtches get together and need validation they spend every second of a game watching James Williams to hope he makes a mistake So you clowns can say “ah ha 👉 I’m right see he sucks”gtfoh 🤡🤡🤡
Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

He plays like a selfish idiot with all his look at me antics after the play. He has definately hurt his team way more than he has made any actual plays of substance. Davis just played a game against A&M that we have never seen James Williams do. I just don't get the legend status some of you have for this player, it has to be because of his recruiting status, has to
The Williams hate is weird on this board. He is a hybrid player who brings intensity and when healthy is objectively a good player. However, Cane fans want old school Miami without knowing what it was. Does he toe the line yes but that's what Miami is. I watched countless "fans" call him an idiot for a clean hit on A&M. Either support or don't pick a side *not directed at you specifically FYI*

Yeah ok. Throw names and accusations when someone disagrees with you. Gotcha. Bye.

Advertisement
Ain’t nobody ever hate the kid. Most just expected more and knew he had it in him. Played fierce Saturday. Hope he can keep it up.

LT was quiet Saturday - but after reading Lance’s breakdown, seems he actually played really well under the radar.

Ain’t nobody ever hate the kid. Most just expected more and knew he had it in him. Played fierce Saturday. Hope he can keep it up.

LT was quiet Saturday - but after reading Lance’s breakdown, seems he actually played really well under the radar.
Amen

That's what I'm saying. Why wait. Nip it in the bud. When you play like that, it's scarier when you DON'T do any of that stuff after the play. After some huge hits, Sean Taylor would remain emotionless and look like a terminator under his visor. That's the essence of what a hard-hitting UM safety should be imho.
Right on.

Advertisement

Get em all, Krazy!

IMG_0339.gif
2bioh1ls.gif

I understand where you coming from, but you talking like JW is on the same level as Knowles. To say he hasnt made any impactful plays isnt true. You can just look at his highlights from last year to see some impactful plays. He just played the best game of his college career against a&m. Has he lived up to 5 star status? No, but nobody is denying or arguing against that. We all knew this but Brooklyndee just broke it down on why JW can and will shine. JW also doesnt start fights. He will just hit you and let you know about it.

How does a safety have "empty calorie" tackles? If the safety dont make the tackle then its probably a touchdown. The big hit on Daniels on the sideline saved a touchdown. Closing speed on the tackle with him and Porter coming down on the mesh route wasnt impressive?

Last edited:
Y’all are the kings of “guy who’s underperformed for years finally meets expectations means I can call everyone who was honest about his performance a hater”.

I am ecstatic about the game he just had, I haven’t even spent much breath criticizing his career prior. But correctly saying he had a lot of ground to make up between those performances and his potential is not hating. It’s factual. James himself would’ve told you.
For real. 😆

Advertisement
Back