Jeff Thomas

at the end of the day what dee is saying is right alot of the throws were bad, but fuq it he won. He possibly wont get drafted but he beat fsu

Advertisement
I just don't see the explosiveness. Could be out there thinking too much.

its looking like that right now i dont see a burst at all

Shhhhhhhhh.

He's the next Hester guys. Pete said it so it must be true!
If Rosier hasn't taught us anything yet it should at least be to wait awhile before throwing guys in the graveyard.

Kid could be here for 4 years, I think you guys should let him play more.

Homer didn't play a lick on Offense last year & now he's about to be the RB1, JT4 could end up being another great Miami WR for all we know.

Just wait fellas, if he's a bust we'll all throw you guys a parade for being "right first" I promise.

Last edited:

Shhhhhhhhh.

If Rosier hasn't taught us anything yet it should at least be to wait awhile before throwing guys in the graveyard.

Homer didn't play a lick on Offense last year & now he's about to be the RB1, JT4 could end up being another great Miami WR for all we know.

Just wait fellas, if he's a bust we'll all throw you guys a parade for being "right first" I promise.

You're misguided here, LCE.

Thomas is very talented and I think ultimately he'll be really good for us.

My point is he was so hyped up that it was reasonable to expect much more out of him than we've gotten thus far.

Shhhhhhhhh.

My point is he was so hyped up that it was reasonable to expect much more out of him than we've gotten thus far.
Not misguided at all.

The problem is, you guys hear something positive about a player & perceive that as hype.

Just because there are glowing reports about a player doesn't mean that he should be expected to be an All-American from the jump.

It's yall fault that you're disappointed, you have unrealistic expectations then when an 18 year old kid doesn't live up to something that you think he should you become disappointed.

Kid has less than 10 targets total since being here & people are acting like he throws himself the ball or is the one that calls the plays.

And for anybody thinking he should've housed a KR for a TD by now, I would love for someone to show me where the lanes were, in which particular game & when specifically he had a legit chance to return one.

Just like Berrios was under utilized for his first 3 years here, then all of the sudden he became a Legend his Senior year because he started getting more targets & being used properly.

Yall are putting everything on the kid, when Richt hasn't called any plays for him that actually work to his strengths yet.

Last edited:
Lol ^ still bagging on Rosier... ? according to you he wasn't good enough to start for a 1aa school and yet Homie just led us to victory at Doak without Walton

And Harley's dropped more balls than he's caught, that's on him

He didn't lead us to anything...news flash for those that choose to disregard roughly 80% of homeboys throws were horrible. (The only receiver he's definitely on the same page as is brax. Everyone else he throws the ball behind on a regular) that fsu team we just eeked by is easily the worst fsu team ive been alive to witness. If he completed any passes (only reciever who flat out wasn't napping and doing his part was cager)in the first three quarters we should've blown them out... dude was shell shocked & lost in the moment. I'm not blinded by a last second win against a horrible team just because said teams name is fswho. I'm like Dennis green on this one. They are what they are,you make em what you want. Can't simplify stuff more tthan we have.

I'm convinced...brooklyndee hates quarterbacks.

Nah. I just think it's crazy that some people see this as more than it is. Rosier is in our lower tier of qbs in our programs history. I'm fine with that because he's the best option we have right now. But don't take away reality and put things on everyone else including the coaching staff. Simply watch the games and unless people are delusional it just is what it is. It's a team sport. Good and bad everyone shares in it. Not just the play calling,not just the recievers,the running backs ,the oline... He takes his blame in this stuff too. That's all. We shouldn't habe been in a close game period. I understand there was alot of uncalled defensive holding,pass interferences,dropped balls etc. Clearly that doesn't help a qb get in a rhythm but that doesn't give the qb the excuse to constantly throw the ball behind the recievers or no where near them even worse...

Rosier has 13 TDs (2 TDs running) this year and 3 INTs, literally on pace for a 39 TD/9 INT year. To say he hasn't played well is some type of odd preseason bias. Outside the INT when he had Cager open, his 2nd half vs FSU was near elite.

Advertisement
Rivalries games aren’t always the prettiest. Rosier still found a way to win with the game on the line and the ball in his court. We couldn’t slay this dragon for 7 years. Be happy for the dude and our team. Pick him apart after he costs us a game until then enjoy the W

You guys are calling true freshman huge disappointments. Calm down.
typical reaction from the clowns here that are a liability to this site. Michael Irvin and Andre Johnson had inauspicious first years with us. The stupidly by many posters is beyond explanation.

You guys are calling true freshman huge disappointments. Calm down.
typical reaction from the clowns here that are a liability to this site. Michael Irvin and Andre Johnson had inauspicious first years with us. The stupidly by many posters is beyond explanation.

One of the mods needs to take a look at this guys post history and ban this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been a huge disappointment thus far.

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

Both of you are morons.

Advertisement
It would have been nice to get him some plays against BCC. I think if he can get one or two good plays under his belt, he'll get some confidence. He looks like he's trying not to make a mistake right now.

Lol ^ still bagging on Rosier... ? according to you he wasn't good enough to start for a 1aa school and yet Homie just led us to victory at Doak without Walton

He didn't lead us to anything...news flash for those that choose to disregard roughly 80% of homeboys throws were horrible. (The only receiver he's definitely on the same page as is brax. Everyone else he throws the ball behind on a regular) that fsu team we just eeked by is easily the worst fsu team ive been alive to witness. If he completed any passes (only reciever who flat out wasn't napping and doing his part was cager)in the first three quarters we should've blown them out... dude was shell shocked & lost in the moment. I'm not blinded by a last second win against a horrible team just because said teams name is fswho. I'm like Dennis green on this one. They are what they are,you make em what you want. Can't simplify stuff more tthan we have.

I'm convinced...brooklyndee hates quarterbacks.

Nah. I just think it's crazy that some people see this as more than it is. Rosier is in our lower tier of qbs in our programs history. I'm fine with that because he's the best option we have right now. But don't take away reality and put things on everyone else including the coaching staff. Simply watch the games and unless people are delusional it just is what it is. It's a team sport. Good and bad everyone shares in it. Not just the play calling,not just the recievers,the running backs ,the oline... He takes his blame in this stuff too. That's all. We shouldn't habe been in a close game period. I understand there was alot of uncalled defensive holding,pass interferences,dropped balls etc. Clearly that doesn't help a qb get in a rhythm but that doesn't give the qb the excuse to constantly throw the ball behind the recievers or no where near them even worse...

Rosier has 13 TDs (2 TDs running) this year and 3 INTs, literally on pace for a 39 TD/9 INT year. To say he hasn't played well is some type of odd preseason bias. Outside the INT when he had Cager open, his 2nd half vs FSU was near elite.

I've seen plenty of QB's have a good completion percentage for the game but then completely fold or fail to produce when the game is on the line and the moment becomes too big for them - this kid, so far, has been the opposite. I doubted that this kid could be a starter for us during his career here but, even though he's only 4 games into his 1st season as a starter, I have completely changed my mind on him. Physically, he has the tools to get the job done but, mentally, I have been impressed with the kids poise, pocket presence, and the guts he's shown in situations I've seen many other kids wilt in.

I just don't get how some could be so down on him just 4 games in. Given his limited game day experience, I'm actually pretty satisfied with the way he's played so far. However, he's far from a finished product and I'm confident his game will only get better as he gains more experience.

Last edited:
He'll be fine. He's talented as all **** and made some of the best DBs in the country look like drooling retards in the UA All-American game.

True frosh, not worried. It'll click for him and he'll start making plays.

Advertisement

That's a little heavy. Other than a true sophomore Patrick Robinson and Junior Andre Fluellen, their 2007 team had almost nothing.

If Francois is the starter, that is a top 5 team. Their defense is excellent. With Francois at QB, he is very capable. Akers is dynamic and their WRs although not elite, they're decent. Their OL is inconsistent. Then again, they've had maligned OL often enough in the last 10 years. To call them least talented teams in a long time strains credulity.

That's a little heavy. Other than a true sophomore Patrick Robinson and Junior Andre Fluellen, their 2007 team had almost nothing.

The fact that you need to put thought into it pretty much proves my point bruh... @HurricaneHauk if by every throw that mattered you mean just the last one I guess you're right. And I guess you're saying he gets the credit there and langham should get none.
What thought? Just went off the top of my head of an FSU team far worse than this year's. Another poster mentioned 2009. It's not a great FSU team, but your statement is extreme, which was my response.

So we just beat FSU for the first time since 2009 and we're arguing. Great job.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] , what exactly is your goal in all this? What are you trying to accomplish by incessantly arguing about Rosier's ability?

Does it really matter if fans are excited about his incredible 2nd half? Does that bother you that much? It just doesn't make any sense man. Would it make you happy if every fan on this board apologized to you for being happy about winning @ FSU and didn't bother watching the rest of the year because Rosier isn't Tom ******* Brady?

No one has said he was perfect. ****, there are tons of threads on his shortcomings as a passer. The fact is he dropped his balls across the face of every FSU fan in the country and you choose to argue with other Canes fans about exact placement of some of his passes. GTFO. What your end goal is I'll never understand...

He's 5-0 as a starter against all odds, he's a good dude, a great teammate, and showed some **** on-field leadership from the quarterback position for the first time in forever.

Dude, just shut the fvck up and pick your battles.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dee's ego showing. He dogged Rosier ultra hard before the season and guaranteed an 8 win season if Rosier started. Instead of tipping his hat to Rosier, he's decided to double down because of ego.

message boards are like the media, they are responsible for the premature hype and premature downfall

Shhhhhhhhh.

Not misguided at all.

The problem is, you guys here something positive about a player & perceive that as hype.

Just because there are glowing reports about a player doesn't mean that he should be expected to be an All-American from the jump.

It's yall fault that you're disappointed, you have unrealistic expectations then when an 18 year old kid doesn't live up to something that you think he should you become disappointed.

Kid has less than 10 targets total since being here & people are acting like he throws himself the ball or is the one that calls the plays.

And for anybody thinking he should've housed a KR for a TD by now, I would love for someone to show me where the lanes were, in which particular game & when specifically he had a legit chance to return one.

Just like Berrios was under utilized for his first 3 years here, then all of the sudden he became a Legend his Senior year because he started getting more targets & being used properly.

Yall are putting everything on the kid, when Richt hasn't called any plays for him that actually work to his strengths yet.

I think we will have to wait to see him at his best liberty is right but ny is right as well everyone (most people including myself) fell for the instant freshmen star hype.

Dee's ego showing. He dogged Rosier ultra hard before the season and guaranteed an 8 win season if Rosier started. Instead of tipping his hat to Rosier, he's decided to double down because of ego.

**** i admit kid doesnt look good at times n down right ugly but when hes hot hes hot and poised as ****, he may be no nfl starter or player but he proved me wrong especially if u just win. and right now thats all he does

Advertisement
Back