Jeff Thomas

Anyone else notice we lined him up in the backfield yesterday? Wouldn't be shocked to see more of that as well with Walton out.

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
He's been a huge disappointment thus far.

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

hanna445

Recruit
We did it one play in the first half I remember. With Walton out, this could be a new way to get our playmakers more opportunities.

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
He was a RB in high school his 1st 2 seasons.

Getting him more involved wouldn't be a bad thing. Better him than Burns or Atkins

brock

All-American

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.
Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh
Harley is fine at WR.

ILCane2011

Thunderdome

He's been backing up Berrios.

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink fvcking bleach

brock

All-American

Harley is fine at WR.
He hasn’t did anything the last 2 games

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter

Harley is fine at WR.
Thomas is more talented than Harley.

Harley at RB doesn't make much sense.

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink fvcking bleach
He was our most hyped recruit and he's done absolutely nothing.

You don't call that disappointing?

561Cane

Senior
A true Frosh four games into his college career and you already label him a huge disappointment?! GTFOH with this bullshitz talk

brock

All-American

Harley is fine at WR.
Thomas is more talented than Harley.

Harley at RB doesn't make much sense.
Wasn’t referring to him playing rb. Just saying they have been disappointing the first couple of games but again it’s not all on them either

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
You guys are right. Thomas has been great!

Let's just keep doing what we're doing with him.

brock

All-American

They got to get him more touches

drewm3i

Junior
Berrios was disappointing his first two years, now he's a legend. It takes time for guys to adjust.

Combo

Sophomore

They are four games into their FR seasons. WTF do you expect?

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member

What can he do without many opportunities? We're not exactly a juggernaut of an offense so far.