Jeff Thomas

He's been a huge disappointment thus far.

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

He's been backing up Berrios.

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink ******* bleach

He was our most hyped recruit and he's done absolutely nothing.

You don't call that disappointing?
What can he do without many opportunities? We're not exactly a juggernaut of an offense so far.

That's my whole point .

We need to get him the ball. I literally said it in my post.

Advertisement

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink ******* bleach

They got to get him more touches

I agree.

Yes your level of hype for a freshmen was disappointing.

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

They are four games into their FR seasons. WTF do you expect?

We have heard how good they have looked all fall camp and for them to be non factors a quarter in the seasons is a shock to me tbqh. But again that’s not all on them. Rosier have missed them sometimes too when they are open

Advertisement
We just beat fsu for the first time in 7 years and did in tally with one of those heartbreaking last second loses they were famous for. It is a wonderful weekend and our team has a couple things it has been missing for years: heart, leadership and decent coaching AND it won a game it used to but had forgotten how to win. It is a very good weekend. Old Nick twitched yesterday because the one thing that could end his reign just cracked out of its egg -- THE U.

So we're calling true freshmen, 4 games into their collegiate career disappointments now? Gets better and better around here. I swear 90% of the posts/recaps/threads since last night have been overwhelmingly negative. All this time, all I've seen is "just beat FSU". We did so, were 4-0 and ranked #11 and you mfs are still all doom and gloom. ****'s crazy. The Walton news is terrible but the whining and crying was going on **** near right after the game so it's not that. Get it together. It's a great time to be a Cane fellas.

So we're calling true freshmen, 4 games into their collegiate career disappointments now? Gets better and better around here. I swear 90% of the posts/recaps/threads since last night have been overwhelmingly negative. All this time, all I've seen is "just beat FSU". We did so, were 4-0 and ranked #11 and you mfs are still all doom and gloom. ****'s crazy. The Walton news is terrible but the whining and crying was going on **** near right after the game so it's not that. Get it together. It's a great time to be a Cane fellas.

To me it’s disappointing we haven’t been able to get them the ball like that. Stil early in the season though

Advertisement

So dude has been targeted approximately 5 times in 4 games and has hand a handful of kick returns and he’s a dissapontment? That’s clown stuff man. By that reasoning we should have asked Ken Dorsey to transfer.

Loved the formation, hated the play call. Should have fake screened to Walton and then screened to Thomas. You can do so much more with him in that formation than a pass out to the flat. Smh

JT time is coming... It may not be until next season but he will shine

#8 is balling... Gotta give credit were credit is due..

Advertisement
I like how Harley was blocking. I want to see Thomas get the ball with some space so he can build up confidence. Since Walton is hurt maybe a wildcat package or a few plays with Thomas in the backfield for a screen or something similar.

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

Harley is fine at WR.

He hasn’t did anything the last 2 games

Probably what you said about Berrios early on.

What can he do without many opportunities? We're not exactly a juggernaut of an offense so far.

Exactly.

Give my left nut for an aggressive, young Offensive Coordinator

Advertisement
He was never going to end up with a boatload of receiving yards this year, as a true freshman, with the WRs we have ahead of him. Next year, with a full year in the system, I think we will see a different player.

To me it’s disappointing we haven’t been able to get them the ball like that. Stil early in the season though

Only 4 games into his season. JT4 is behind out TD senior leader.... You and others need to think of the level of adjustments....and JT4 gets open but somehow is missed by our QB. Watch the tape.

You guys are calling true freshman huge disappointments. Calm down.

Yeah truly a silly comment. Berrios , Richards have been studs and they along with Herdon and Irvin get a ton of the passes. There isn't enough to go around for both harley ( who has played well none the less and is blocking the crap out of people) and Thomas. But I do think he might be used in the running game a bit now.

Exactly.

Give my left nut for an aggressive, young Offensive Coordinator

Then you won't have Richt. He came here to call plays as the wheels fell off at UGa when they took that away. I get so annoyed with this comment from a small number of canes. I have some issues with richt's play calling but overall he is a good OC. Still isn't what he will be once he has gotten all of his talent in here though. But I can promise you as long as Richt is here he will be the one calling the plays. Period.

Advertisement
Back