Jeff Thomas

Lol ^ still bagging on Rosier... ? according to you he wasn't good enough to start for a 1aa school and yet Homie just led us to victory at Doak without Walton

And Harley's dropped more balls than he's caught, that's on him

Advertisement
I just don't see the explosiveness. Could be out there thinking too much.

He's been a huge disappointment thus far.

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

I'm about to give up on you bruh... What's a receiver without a qb? Such a prolific gunslinger we have distributing the ball back here. Recievers get so many opportunities to show out when 8 out of 10 balls aren't catchable.......
It’s the truth though, Rosier has missed them as I’ve noted but we got to get them the ball period. All the slander needs to be thrown out the window that kid just made the biggest play in our program history in the last 10 years at least against our biggest rival. Throwing 3 tds in the second half with one being a td in the last 10 seconds. Rosier had elite ball placement on those throws too. Bottom line he found a way to win period....

Last edited:
Lol ^ still bagging on Rosier... ? according to you he wasn't good enough to start for a 1aa school and yet Homie just led us to victory at Doak without Walton

IMO Rosier placed the ball on the $ a few times and our WRs didn’t help him out. Rosier has been a pleasant surprise regardless. Some of those key 3rd downs where he made plays with his feet is such a refreshing new aspect of our offense that wasn’t possible the past few years.

He didn't lead us to anything...news flash for those that choose to disregard roughly 80% of homeboys throws were horrible. (The only receiver he's definitely on the same page as is brax. Everyone else he throws the ball behind on a regular) that fsu team we just eeked by is easily the worst fsu team ive been alive to witness. If he completed any passes (only reciever who flat out wasn't napping and doing his part was cager)in the first three quarters we should've blown them out... dude was shell shocked & lost in the moment. I'm not blinded by a last second win against a horrible team just because said teams name is fswho. I'm like Dennis green on this one. They are what they are,you make em what you want. Can't simplify stuff more tthan we have.

Advertisement

He didn't lead us to anything...news flash for those that choose to disregard roughly 80% of homeboys throws were horrible. (The only receiver he's definitely on the same page as is brax. Everyone else he throws the ball behind on a regular) that fsu team we just eeked by is easily the worst fsu team ive been alive to witness. If he completed any passes (only reciever who flat out wasn't napping and doing his part was cager)in the first three quarters we should've blown them out... dude was shell shocked & lost in the moment. I'm not blinded by a last second win against a horrible team just because said teams name is fswho. I'm like Dennis green on this one. They are what they are,you make em what you want. Can't simplify stuff more tthan we have.

Made every throw when it mattered and we won so gives a ****. He didnt cost us the game

That's a little heavy. Other than a true sophomore Patrick Robinson and Junior Andre Fluellen, their 2007 team had almost nothing.

Rosier is an average to above average QB. He is playing pretty much how I expected. This season is in the defense to keep us in games. I'm just hoping we can score enough to win the ones we need too.

That's a little heavy. Other than a true sophomore Patrick Robinson and Junior Andre Fluellen, their 2007 team had almost nothing.

FSU's 2009 team, which finished 7-6, were poorly coached, had much less talent and a much worse defense. This year's FSU team would blow the doors off of that one

Advertisement

I'm convinced...brooklyndee hates quarterbacks.

Theres a reason guys like tommy streeter and brad kaaya are forgotten, while braxton berrios and malik rosier aren't.

How is it the worst fsu team when they were preseason playoff favorites ranked #3 in the country? On top of that have brought in top 3 to top 5 recruiting classes the last 5 years?.... they still had really good players on defense and Auden Tate and the running backs on offense

If thats the worst fsu team i dont know ho wlong u been watching. Because that team isnt that bad at certain positions. Ive seen alot worse fsu teams including some that has beat us in the last 8 years

Advertisement

The fact that you need to put thought into it pretty much proves my point bruh... [MENTION=10847]HurricaneHauk[/MENTION] if by every throw that mattered you mean just the last one I guess you're right. And I guess you're saying he gets the credit there and langham should get none.

I'm convinced...brooklyndee hates quarterbacks.

Nah. I just think it's crazy that some people see this as more than it is. Rosier is in our lower tier of qbs in our programs history. I'm fine with that because he's the best option we have right now. But don't take away reality and put things on everyone else including the coaching staff. Simply watch the games and unless people are delusional it just is what it is. It's a team sport. Good and bad everyone shares in it. Not just the play calling,not just the recievers,the running backs ,the oline... He takes his blame in this stuff too. That's all. We shouldn't habe been in a close game period. I understand there was alot of uncalled defensive holding,pass interferences,dropped balls etc. Clearly that doesn't help a qb get in a rhythm but that doesn't give the qb the excuse to constantly throw the ball behind the recievers or no where near them even worse...

U mean the horrible FSU team stacked with 4 & 5 star recruits?? The one that’s had top ten recruiting classes the last 5 years?? That one? Look they may be out of sorts but that talent ain’t go no where. Malik still found a way to throw a perfect ball to Lingham. Still won the game for us. Can’t jus dismissed that.

Advertisement
Brook, you're underestimating that fsu team. their defense in particular is loaded with 4-5 star guys. their entire DLine will probably play on sundays. and their secondary is VERY talented.

being honest, this Hurricane team still is 1-2 cycles from having as much or better depth/talent than fsu. I was a bit disappointed with the offense as well, but i knew we weren't going to be able to run the ball vs them. the Oline isn't there yet. Rosier said that fsu's defense was doing some stuff they hadn't prepared for in the 1st half, hence the 2nd half adjustments. also, the receivers could have helped Rosier out more by playing like their size says they should or getting better separation. he also mad some bad passes, the int in the endzone, the rollout missing wide open herndon. I think most of us understand what Malik is. a decent college qb. nothing special. this team has to be carried by the defense and the offensive play makers. unfortunately our 2 best were both injured most of the season.

in the end, he did what it took to get the win. I won't ask for more than that from him, because I don't think he's more than that

Advertisement
Back