Jeff Thomas

If both passes to Langham in the FSU/GTech game were incomplete, what would everyone think of Rosier?

And if Barry Sanders didn't break an 80 yard run every game interspersed with the majority of his runs, which were for losses or 3 yards, then he'd be Byron Sanders.

Stop with the goofy hypotheticals. Rosier is who he is and has accomplished what he's accomplished. Be thankful, and quit trying to pick everything apart like a vulture in an attempt to justify some previous thoughts on Rosier that he's already debunked.

Great point, I'm glad it was brought up. These goofy hypotheticals are always full of holes - they are always one directional. What about the hypo the other way? And yeah, you can't just take away plays, just doesn't make sense.

Yeah. While you're taking away plays, take away 7 point gift Rick gave GT and the fake bullshyt penalty that made the Langham catch necessary. Langham doesn't have to be a hero if the official doesn't botch that call.

McIntosh strip and score that puts us up 23-14. Horrible chop block call on Mullins. Phantom offensive facemask call on Berrios. Phantom OPI on Berrios. No-call on targeting on Matt Thomas.

All calls that have gone against us that dramatically swung outcomes.

Uh who has said that we didn't dominate GTech?
If you look at my other posts outside this thread, its very clear I think we completely killed GTech. We held them to 3 pts after half and under 300 total yards including only 220 yards rushing. And offensively we had no turnovers, like 450+ yards of offense, and like 6 trips in the Redzone I think. Tell me that happens pre-game and I would have said we won by AT LEAST 14.

But like I've said, we dominated GTech In spite of Rosier. Rosier didn't win us **** last saturday, in fact he almost lost us that game. He was terrible; That is just a simple fact. Yall need to stop acting like because we won he's untouchable. Dude has played bad, and theres a reason nobody has come at me in the post where I breakdown Rosier's stats/situational stats, its because you can't defend it.

Rosier has not been good about 75% of every game he has played in. But, and i've said this a bunch of times now, we can't make a qb change at this point in the season because its more risk than its worth. Would we still be 5-0 if Shireffs or even Perry were starting? No one has any way of knowing that (I dont think we would if Perry were starting), but it is very clear that we have been winning games with poor qb play, and Rosier needs to step his play up these next two weeks (very easy games) before we play VTech and ND, so that we can win the ACC.

Advertisement
If both passes to Langham in the FSU/GTech game were incomplete, what would everyone think of Rosier?

And if Barry Sanders didn't break an 80 yard run every game interspersed with the majority of his runs, which were for losses or 3 yards, then he'd be Byron Sanders.

Stop with the goofy hypotheticals. Rosier is who he is and has accomplished what he's accomplished. Be thankful, and quit trying to pick everything apart like a vulture in an attempt to justify some previous thoughts on Rosier that he's already debunked.

This comparison is so bad it gave me cancer.
You can do better than that Chise.

Typical response when you have nothing.

If Rosier plays like **** 75% of the time and comes back and wins the game every single time he plays.... then I'll agree with you.
Thus far he has done it twice, and againt GTech all he did to do that was ******* bubble screens and put the ball in Homers hands.

Acting like he's at all comparable to Barry Sanders, a HOFer who is 3rd in Career rushing yards, 9th in rushing TDs, and 7th in career ypc, is quite frankly retarded and the entire reason this conversation is happening. Why the **** are you comparing a QB with terrible statistics to a ******* HOF legend? The fact you can't admit that Rosier is playing poorly is ridiculous coming from you, who honestly I would have expected to be one of the main people critiquing him.

My thoughts on Rosier have not been debunked. The number one thing everyone knew was that he would be inconsistent. And if anything he might be more inconsistent than we all thought because he has pushed his ceiling up a little higher imo, but his floor is pretty ******* low. The only thing I was wrong about is I thought he would have thrown more interceptions by now, and to his credit he has limited that to 3. I also said he's lose us a game by himself, well unless we watched a different game last saturday, he tried his absolute hardest to give GT that game that we clearly should have won by 14+. And theres more games left this season. But I hope he does improve and we easily win every game left on our schedule. This isn't me hoping that Rosier fails. This is me saying he's played like ****, we have won anyways, but he really needs to imropove if we want to win the ACC.

Regardless, if you guys can't admit that Rosier needs to improve these next two weeks against Syracuse and North Carolina, I don't know what to tell yall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With Herndon hurt , can Irvin fill in good for him. Is Patchan goin gto get some time? He is a big TE. What about Langham?

Brooklyn tried to tell us. But we were blinded by the winning

I dont want to search the thread, tell me what Brook said and if its about JT4 not being that good it does look that way right now. But it can change

He has been saying that Rosier sucks and has no business being our QB. People got on him for that cause we were winning. Reality is that he isn’t very good. He is a gamer though and mixed with some luck we are where we are, overachievers. I’ll take it, better than being 8-4.

I dont want to search the thread, tell me what Brook said and if its about JT4 not being that good it does look that way right now. But it can change

Thomas is really, really good. He just can't throw the ball to himself.

Oh I was with Brook everyone knows that got to give it up to MR and the staff for winning 10 games the way we did, Malik did help but hes too erratic for me we can do much better.

He has been saying that Rosier sucks and has no business being our QB. People got on him for that cause we were winning. Reality is that he isn’t very good. He is a gamer though and mixed with some luck we are where we are, overachievers. I’ll take it, better than being 8-4.

Rosier leads us to an ACC title and he will be a legend....

Advertisement

Ive always agreed with this but we were winning so u cant really say anything, ill take 10-1 though. Im not confident vs Clemson because our QB situation

No one ever said Rosier was da GAWWW

There’s no one on our roster who could have gotten us to 10-1...

And yes, we absolutely lost bc of Rosier yesterday. It’s 100% his fault.

Dee's tears are pretty delicious. He spent all offseason claiming Rosier was the worst QB in human history now he's too proud to admit he's wrong.

It's also ironic considering how mediocre of a player Dee was on some of our worst teams.

Literally every other former player is happy as **** and least giving Rosier props about having ice in his veins. Not Dee though. He's resorted to trashing the team and claiming we're not very good.

Just stop posting Dee. You embarass yourself more with every day, and 90% of your "inside info" is wrong anyways

Bump

Advertisement
Malik Rosier can still win us the ACC so no point has been made. Rosier even said his head wasnt in the game and it was a lesson learned for him going forward. Could see a better qb bc of it.

Malik Rosier can still win us the ACC so no point has been made. Rosier even said his head wasnt in the game and it was a lesson learned for him going forward. Could see a better qb bc of it.

Lol at this.

Homerism at its finest.

Lol at this.

Homerism at its finest.

Say what you want about him,... He took his "L"!! We been screaming forever these young men need to start holding themselves accountable,.. Seems the staff has that beginning to turn around too,.. Although next weekend will prove if this game was taken to heart, or if that was just lip service! Our seasons not aver yet, our undefeated streak is, but certainly not the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back