Jeff Thomas

Anyone else notice we lined him up in the backfield yesterday? Wouldn't be shocked to see more of that as well with Walton out.

Advertisement
He's been a huge disappointment thus far.

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

We did it one play in the first half I remember. With Walton out, this could be a new way to get our playmakers more opportunities.

He was a RB in high school his 1st 2 seasons.

Getting him more involved wouldn't be a bad thing. Better him than Burns or Atkins

Advertisement

We need to find ways to get him the ball in space. If it's out of the backfield, so be it.

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

Harley too. Although I will recognize that they have blocked well and springed some plays in the running game. None of the receivers outside of berrios and richards and langham have done much tbh

Harley is fine at WR.

He's been backing up Berrios.

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink ******* bleach

Advertisement

Harley is fine at WR.

He hasn’t did anything the last 2 games

Harley is fine at WR.

Thomas is more talented than Harley.

Harley at RB doesn't make much sense.

And calling someone a huge dissappointment 4 games into their freshman year? Drink ******* bleach

He was our most hyped recruit and he's done absolutely nothing.

You don't call that disappointing?

A true Frosh four games into his college career and you already label him a huge disappointment?! GTFOH with this bull****z talk

Advertisement

Harley is fine at WR.

Thomas is more talented than Harley.

Harley at RB doesn't make much sense.

Wasn’t referring to him playing rb. Just saying they have been disappointing the first couple of games but again it’s not all on them either

Advertisement

They got to get him more touches

Berrios was disappointing his first two years, now he's a legend. It takes time for guys to adjust.

They are four games into their FR seasons. WTF do you expect?

What can he do without many opportunities? We're not exactly a juggernaut of an offense so far.

Advertisement
Back