Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Advertisement
There are 83 posts in this thread. DoRppel has 24 of them lol what a petulant nerd

"I'm coldly stating facts guys" (nerd voice)

1. The Defender was at th 24 and Thomas at the 25..

2. For those who ran track, you know not to look back once you are ahead. It will slow you down. Jeff Thomas looked back 3 times once he had the ball.

Advertisement
Just re watched the play 10 times, when Thomas caught the ball he was heading to the sideline, thus the DB had an angle on him when he tried to straighten out to get to the endzone.

JT has wheels and would smoke that DB in a straight line foot race.

Bigger issue is we didnt score a TD in the red zone after that play. Stop crying everyone, the kid caught the ball, it will help his confidence and and Rosiers confidence in him. JT and Harley will both be stars by the time they leave the u

I'm also not knocking him by stating a fact.

You do realize that just because you declare something to be a fact, doesn't in fact make it a fact, right? That's actually a fact!

You stated that playmakers would score in the same scenario. That's your freaking opinion, not a fact. You also stated that "the kid failed to make a play" in which you declared that statement as a "fact". In fact, you've used the word 'fact' in several of your post throughout this thread, and in every case, your statements were indeed opinions.

Get your facts, or the lack thereof, straight!

Holy Jesus. He shoulda made it in. Ok.

Thank you.

Although it's not a difficult thing to understand.

We've just got some fanboys who would rather be right about Jeff Thomas than right about obvious facts.

another poster already did the research on the gt defensive back and found out the guy is a 10.6 100 meter sprinter which is rare speed, so no you cant say he should've made it in just because he was wearing a miami uniform they have fast kids on scholarship too. i pointed this out numerous times to this guy and if someone slows down like jeff thomas had to then a defender with that type of rare speed the gt defensive back had will catch up to you EASILY

Advertisement
You do realize that just because you declare something to be a fact, doesn't in fact make it a fact, right? That's actually a fact!

1) I understand the simple concept that players have to make plays that their coaches put them in position to make. Jeff Thomas didn't.

2) I've posted two screenshots showing his separation and the fact that the DB didn't have an angle on him. A guy of his supposed speed should be capable of clearing the line that the DB was taking.

another poster already did the research on the gt defensive back and found out the guy is a 10.6 100 meter sprinter which is rare speed, so no you cant say he should've made it in just because he was wearing a miami uniform they have fast kids on scholarship too.

I said he should've scored because he's supposedly the fastest guy on the team and he was schemed wide-open and playmakers are supposed to make plays.

Jeff Thomas failed and that's probably why he doesn't play a lot right now.

1) I understand the simple concept that players have to make plays that their coaches put them in position to make. Jeff Thomas didn't.

2) I've posted two screenshots showing his separation and the fact that the DB didn't have an angle on him. A guy of his supposed speed should be capable of clearing the line that the DB was taking.

what evidence do you have that an athlete capable of running a 10.6 100 meters cant catch up to a guy a few yards away who had to slow down? what part of that dont you understand? because the other guy has a U on his helmet he is magically faster?

another poster already did the research on the gt defensive back and found out the guy is a 10.6 100 meter sprinter which is rare speed, so no you cant say he should've made it in just because he was wearing a miami uniform they have fast kids on scholarship too.

I said he should've scored because he's supposedly the fastest guy on the team and he was schemed wide-open and playmakers are supposed to make plays.

Jeff Thomas failed and that's probably why he doesn't play a lot right now.

being fastest guy on the team doesnt automatically mean you are faster than everybody on the other team, you do realize that?

Advertisement

So, you do acknowledge that you have not made one statement that was indeed a fact, correct?

what evidence do you have that an athlete capable of running a 10.6 100 meters cant catch up to a guy a few yards away who had to slow down?

This has nothing to do with anything.

Jeff Thomas was supposed to be a speed demon. He was placed in the perfect play and he failed to house it as any playmaker would have.

If this is too difficult for you to understand than just let us know so we can stop wasting our time with you.

Advertisement
Thought he played well today.... Still surprises he got caught..... I'm sure he will have more opportunities to showcase that speed.

what evidence do you have that an athlete capable of running a 10.6 100 meters cant catch up to a guy a few yards away who had to slow down?

This has nothing to do with anything.

Jeff Thomas was supposed to be a speed demon. He was placed in the perfect play and he failed to house it as any playmaker would have.

If this is too difficult for you to understand than just let us know so we can stop wasting our time with you.

jeff thomas being considered a speed demon has nothing to do with an opposing player being faster than he is, if that is too difficult for you to understand thats ok. you keep saying he failed to score but refuse to acknowledge he was caught by a faster player its that simple, once again this defender was a 10.6 100 meter sprinter what part of that cant you grasp?

Advertisement
Back