Jeff Thomas breaks out today

jeff thomas being considered a speed demon has nothing to do with an opposing player being faster than he is, if that is too difficult for you to understand thats ok. you keep saying he failed to score but refuse to acknowledge he was caught by a faster player its that simple, once again this defender was a 10.6 100 meter sprinter what part of that cant you grasp?

He had a 5 yard cushion and needed 25 yards (or less) to score.

I don't care if it's Usain Bolt chasing him.

The defender had to catch him and close the angle.

He did both. Easily.

Jeff Thomas is not that fast.

Advertisement
jeff thomas being considered a speed demon has nothing to do with an opposing player being faster than he is, if that is too difficult for you to understand thats ok. you keep saying he failed to score but refuse to acknowledge he was caught by a faster player its that simple, once again this defender was a 10.6 100 meter sprinter what part of that cant you grasp?

He had a 5 yard cushion and needed 25 yards (or less) to score.

I don't care if it's Usain Bolt chasing him.

The defender had to catch him and close the angle.

He did both. Easily.

Jeff Thomas is not that fast.

lol he did not have a 5 yard cushion even if he did, i've said it a thousand times jeff thomas clearly had to slow down to catch the ball while the gt defender was running full speed its nothing for a guy capable of running that fast to catch up to a guy who had to slow down. you dont care if its usain bolt chasing him? ok now you've just admitted how big of a ****** you are lmao

this idiot really just said usain bolt shouldnt be able to catch someone from behind a guy who was clocked running over 27 mph and once ran a 9.58 ok gotcha

78 Rec
96 Ret
174 total
I shorted him 24 and he should've scored. GO CANES!!!

That sums it up perfectly - very impressive numbers. Sure he made a mistake in looking back (twice), but he's a true FR playing in his 5th game.

The thing I'm most excited about is that plays like that give new guys confidence and propel them to even more success. Here's to seeing more of Thomas in the future.

Advertisement
this idiot really just said usain bolt shouldnt be able to catch someone from behind a guy who was clocked running over 27 mph and once ran a 9.58 ok gotcha

This ain't 100 meters.

This is 25 yards (or less).

Get a clue.

so you estimated the fastest recorded man in human history shouldnt be able to make up 5 yards distance on a person who intentionally slowed down? but i need to get a clue? lmaoooooooooo

you could give any college fb player a 5 yard headstart and bolt would catch them easily are you seriously this ***** stupid?

so you estimated the fastest recorded man in human history shouldnt be able to make up 5 yards distance on a person who intentionally slowed down? but i need to get a clue? lmaoooooooooo

Santana Moss wasn't as fast as Usain Bolt and he wouldn't have been caught over 25 yards if given a 5 yard cushion.

A bunch of people on this Earth can stay with Usain Bolt at 50 or even 75 meters. He separates in the last 25 meters.

The idea that you're still here making these ludicrous arguments that it's perfectly fine that one of our fastest players cost us 4 points in a 1-point game is amazing.

Advertisement

Santana Moss wasn't as fast as Usain Bolt and he wouldn't have been caught over 25 yards if given a 5 yard cushion.

A bunch of people on this Earth can stay with Usain Bolt at 50 or even 75 meters. He separates in the last 25 meters.

The idea that you're still here making these ludicrous arguments that it's perfectly fine that one of our fastest players cost us 4 points in a 1-point game is amazing.

never go full ******

you could give any college fb player a 5 yard headstart and bolt would catch them easily are you seriously this ***** stupid?

You definitely have no concept of 25 yards.

This isn't a 100 meters.

Bolt wins in the last 25.

He can be beat in shorter distances.

You're clueless.

there is a small percentage of people on earth who can even run a sub 10 second 100 meter let alone stay with bolt jesus christ this guy must be trolling

Advertisement

You definitely have no concept of 25 yards.

This isn't a 100 meters.

Bolt wins in the last 25.

He can be beat in shorter distances.

You're clueless.

it wasnt a 25 yard race you idiot the gt defender was running FULL speed towards thomas while the ball was in the air while thomas had to slow down. secondly just because you see world class sprinters have a slight lead on bolt at 20 meters or so doesnt mean a college fb player would you moron lol

there is a small percentage of people on earth who can even run a sub 10 second 100 meter let alone stay with bolt jesus christ this guy must be trolling

Go watch any Usain Bolt 100 meter race.

Everybody is with him in the first 50.

There are college 60 meter sprinters who could stay with him.

Nobody could touch him in the last 25 meters though.

You're clueless, dude.

It's obvious.

Advertisement

This is Usain Bolt's world record run at the 2008 Olympics.

At 50 meters he's with the pack.

W02HE1w.jpg

He got caught so what? I think the main thing is he hasn't been in a college S@C program to help him build up and maintain that speed after 40 yards or whatever. Once he get's stronger he'll be able to out run guys/ be even more explosive. ****, he was wide open on that play so he definitely has the speed to create big time separation against a db who has been in a college s@c program for over 4 years basically 5. TYhomas just has natural speed. I don't think he ran track in High School. His long speed can still be developed to further better his game.

I'm not real concerned about it at this point straight up.

Last edited:

Go watch any Usain Bolt 100 meter race.

Everybody is with him in the first 50.

There are college 60 meter sprinters who could stay with him.

Nobody could touch him in the last 25 meters though.

You're clueless, dude.

It's obvious.

other world class sprinters staying with bolt for a short distance does not = a bunch of people on earth

Advertisement
Back