Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Advertisement
so are you saying thomas was hit with the pass in full stride and didnt have to slow down to adjust to the ball?

I'm saying (for the 100th time) that a playmaker scores a touchdown in that spot about 100 times out of 100.

you basically said that i was making it up that thomas had to slow down to catch that pass and that he wasnt hit in stride at full speed? so answer the question did he have to slow down to adjust to that ball while the gt player was running full speed yes or no?

you basically said that i was making it up that thomas had to slow down to catch that pass and that he wasnt hit in stride at full speed?

Go watch the video in real time.

He did not have to slow down much (if at all).

You're just flailing aimlessly trying to apologize (for whatever reason) for his failure.

Advertisement
you basically said that i was making it up that thomas had to slow down to catch that pass and that he wasnt hit in stride at full speed?

Go watch the video in real time.

He did not have to slow down much (if at all).

You're just flailing aimlessly trying to apologize (for whatever reason) for his failure.

lmao now its he had to slow but not much ok dude , there is no need to apologize i've accepted the gt player is probably faster than him and probably everybody else on the miami team since he's capable of running a 10.6 100 meters

lmao now its he had to slow but not much ok dude

I don't think he had to slow down.

Again, go watch it.

It was a perfect call and execution and the player failed to make a play.

That's all there is to say about it.

But, please, continuing apologizing for it.

In Bolt’s 9.58 race he was the fastest to the 20m, 40m, 60m, 80m and obviously the finish. And, that was with Tyson setting an American Record behind him. https://www.iaaf.org/download/downl...lug=1 - Biomechanics Report WC Berlin 2009 Sp

In a race like that you're measuring hundreths of a second.

The picture doesn't lie and my experience watching dozens of his races doesn't either.

A bunch of people are with him at 50.

It doesn't even matter since 25 yards is less than 23 meters.
I’m not trying to claim agency here; you don’t know me and I don’t know you. For all I know you could be any one of the many coaches I know personally who coach professional Olympic sprinters. Between me and my ex, we’ve been to every Olympics since 1984 - in some capacity; and with access to the practice track (means you’re accredited). And every World Championships except 2005. My address has been listed with WADA for drug testing. Again, I don’t know what you know, but I know track & field.

1. What happened is possible.
2. Thomas is NOT Tyreek Hill fast
3. I thought he was tired; that a cutback move or hesitation step (staples of impact players) should have been used.

Advertisement
A Frosh WR made the biggest play of his career so far and people have to rip him.
Incredible.

The kid is special and will have other opportunities to house a catch. Let's move on.

Advertisement
A Frosh WR made the biggest play of his career so far and people have to rip him.
Incredible.

The kid is special and will have other opportunities to house a catch. Let's move on.

In actuality it's just one guy arguing with everyone.. everyone thought he could house it but he didn't.. cool, good to see a young guy make a big play and give us a glimpse of what be can do..

Dude up top won't let it go and is determined to prove his irrational thoughts right.. lol..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back