Jeff Thomas breaks out today

there is a small percentage of people on earth who can even run a sub 10 second 100 meter let alone stay with bolt jesus christ this guy must be trolling

This is Usain Bolt's world record run at the 2008 Olympics.

At 50 meters he's with the pack.

View attachment 51999

how does this picture disprove what i said? there is a small percentage of people on earth who can run that fast, those are other elite guys he is running against literally the best the world has to offer, thanks for proving my point lol

Advertisement
how does this picture disprove what i said? there is a small percentage of people on earth who can run that fast, those are other elite guys he is running against literally the best the world has to offer, thanks for proving my point lol

NCAA sprinters could stick with for 50 meters.

There are a lot of people fast enough over that short length.

A fast football player on a football field can't get run down like that.

End of story.

Go learn something, guy.

never go full ******

Apparently you've never watched a Usain Bolt race or know anything about track and field.
Uhmmm, uh, not exactly. Doppelgänger, I like you as a poster but that’s inaccurate.

In Bolt’s 9.58 race he was the fastest to the 20m, 40m, 60m, 80m and obviously the finish. And, that was with Tyson setting an American Record behind him. https://www.iaaf.org/download/downl...lug=1 - Biomechanics Report WC Berlin 2009 Sp

Also, the difference between a 10.6 sprinter and an 11.0 sprinter is vast or narrow depending on two things: overcoming inertia and a running start. It wasn’t out of the ordinary, to me, that he was caught because GT was already moving. (I once watched Raghib Ismael blast collegiate sprinters from the start at the Penn Relays only to have the entire field beat him by 3m - and they didn’t run that fast that day; the other side is Christophe Lemaitre would be .2 faster if he could overcome inertia better. PB = 9.91)

That said, I was surprised he caught him based upon how fast people SAID Thomas was. Now, Tyreek Hill wouldn’t have been caught.

Advertisement
doppleganger logic professional sprinters can keep pace with the fastest man ever for 50 meters, therefore fast football recruits would be able to outrun him

NCAA sprinters could too.

Get a clue about track and field dude.

You're seriously trying to compare 100 meters to 25 yards (which is 22-23 meters).

In Bolt’s 9.58 race he was the fastest to the 20m, 40m, 60m, 80m and obviously the finish. And, that was with Tyson setting an American Record behind him. https://www.iaaf.org/download/downl...lug=1 - Biomechanics Report WC Berlin 2009 Sp

In a race like that you're measuring hundreths of a second.

The picture doesn't lie and my experience watching dozens of his races doesn't either.

A bunch of people are with him at 50.

It doesn't even matter since 25 yards is less than 23 meters.

NCAA sprinters could stick with for 50 meters.

There are a lot of people fast enough over that short length.

A fast football player on a football field can't get run down like that.

End of story.

Go learn something, guy.

no they couldnt lmao maybe the ncaa sprinters that are in the finals but not just any average ncaa sprinter could hang with usain bolt in his prime for 50 meters are you insane. hate to break it to you but plenty of fast football players would get run down by an elite sprinter

In a race like that you're measuring hundreths of a second.

The picture doesn't lie and my experience watching dozens of his races doesn't either.

A bunch of people are with him at 50.

It doesn't even matter since 25 yards is less than 23 meters.

a bunch of people that are elite sprinters not freshmen football players lol

Advertisement
no they couldnt lmao maybe the ncaa sprinters that are in the finals but not just any average ncaa sprinter could hang with usain bolt in his prime for 50 meters are you insane.

So I say NCAA sprinters could stay with him, you deny it, and then you say OK they could immediately after.

Comical.

You're a joke.

no they couldnt lmao maybe the ncaa sprinters that are in the finals but not just any average ncaa sprinter could hang with usain bolt in his prime for 50 meters are you insane.

So I say NCAA sprinters could stay with him, you deny it, and then you say OK they could immediately after.

Comical.

You're a joke.

how many sprinters make the ncaa 100 meter finals, 8 guys? you said a bunch of people on earth could run with bolt that is FALSE, typically sprinters that make it to the finals many of them go on to run professionally you are speaking as if any sprinter with a scholly could hang with bolt clearly not true

Advertisement
Advertisement
i guess dalvin cook and devin hester are not fast because i've seen both of them caught from behind

You've seen them get caught one-on-one with a 5 yard cushion over a 25 yard distance?

Show us.

Corn cane from across the field and walked Dalvin last year, which is worse IMO.
So JT isn’t the fastest man on the team or elite speed like presumed, big whoop. Glad to see the kid make a play.

Advertisement
Back