Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Advertisement
If I remember right, he just returned the kick. Also, maybe some of it was mental. You know he’s been dying to make a play and there it was. Scoring in high school isn’t the same as that situation. You see it with fighters tiring in big fights early. He’s young and maybe didn’t know how to handle the moment yet. ****, maybe I’m full of it and he just got caught. I’m just glad to see him make a play whether it’s to the house or not.

Advertisement
He's a Shalala apologist and likes to knock our players.

This is hilarious snowflaky behavior from you.

I defend players and/or coaches more than anybody.

The kid failed to make a play.

Fact.

You defending this so sensitively is comical.

You seemed to get overly sensitive when everyone was bashing the cow....I mean Shalala. Kid's not the fastest player in the nation, but he has jets. He caught a 70-yard pass and had to slow up to even catch it.

I'm sticking up for him because there's just something douchey about knocking a true freshman that's in his 5th game of the season.

Officially time for him to take over a lot of Harley's PT.

Richards and Langham on the outside and Berrios in slot. Thomas first off bench. Harley 2nd off bench. Cager and Mullins getting PT sprinkled in for Langham.

Advertisement
You seemed to get overly sensitive when everyone was bashing the cow....I mean Shalala.

No. I coldly responded with facts while I was outnumbered at least 5-to-1 with clowns like you who could only respond with insults towards me (and Shalala).

The sensitive ones are those who have to call a woman a **** when they're not articulate enough to do anything else.

I'm sticking up for him because there's just something douchey about knocking a true freshman that's in his 5th game of the season.

You're not sticking up for him.

You're coming across as a buffoon by denying something that is so obvious.

I'm also not knocking him by stating a fact.

Grow up.

You're like a child.

Advertisement
Holy Jesus. He shoulda made it in. Ok. Great play nonetheless. Ffs, Coley shouldnta been ran down last year. Walton earlier this year. I will freaking take em. And to eristically argue a point for sake of what? Playmaker status in your book.
FOH, mean girl.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dude is a true freshman playing in his 5th game and just put almost 200 on the board.

What does being a freshman have to do with running free behind a defender?

The guy has had countless kickoff returns and several targets and nearly every single time he has failed to make a play.

Ban this piece of **** already

He was touting in another thread how he's already been banned 6 times under different usernames.

Advertisement
Back