Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Yup breaking out would be nice but just doing the fundamentals and catching the ball beyond the sticks leading to drives being kept alive would be nice too.

Advertisement
He would need to break a tackle before breaking out

Not knocking him, true freshman 160 pounds but goes down faster than a chick in tally

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I honestly think today will be the day that he freaking goes off. G-Tech DB's are slow as ****. Also, they are not good at tackling in open space. Jeff Thomas is going to have a field day.

Their defensive backs play 10 yards off the line of scrimmage.

Hope you are right OP with that kind of speed CMR has to be creative and get Thomas and Harley some touches

Advertisement
78 Rec
96 Ret
174 total
I shorted him 24 and he should've scored. GO CANES!!!

Great call... Jeff knows he shouldve put a move on that db to get in the end zone but he definitely had a coming out party today.

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Great call... Jeff knows he shouldve put a move on that db to get in the end zone but he definitely had a coming out party today.

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Put a move?

A guy as fast as he is supposed to be scores on that play without a move. Period.

Richards scores.

Harley scores.

And those guys aren't touted for their speed as much as Thomas.

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Put a move?

A guy as fast as he is supposed to be scores on that play without a move. Period.

Richards scores.

Harley scores.

Get a grip jerkoff. Why's everything gotta be so assh0ley around here. He made huge plays today and clearly is comin..

Advertisement

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Put a move?

Richards scores.

Harley scores.

I can't agree with scenarios that didn't happen... how do u know Harley or Richard would've scored?? Based on the fantasy playing in your mind? Did he make a great catch and run? Yes.... he didn't score, it happens.

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Put a move?

Richards scores.

Harley scores.

He nearly outran the angle after having to slowdown to catch the ball. Other players can be fast too.

Advertisement
Get a grip jerkoff. Why's everything gotta be so assh0ley around here. He made huge plays today and clearly is comin..

How is that assholey?

It's true.

He should've scored. Period.

I love who everybody acts like a tough guys until one of their recruiting stars fails to make a play that could've meant the difference in the game. Then it's snowflake time.

If CMR uses the kid correctly he can finish the year on a very high note...kid will gain confidence from today,the confidence he supposedly was lacking from his tweet,and add another weapon to the offense.

Advertisement

How is that assholey?

It's true.

He should've scored. Period.

I love who everybody acts like a tough guys until one of their recruiting stars fails to make a play that could've meant the difference in the game. Then it's snowflake time.

Fails to make a play? Dude is a true freshman playing in his 5th game and just put almost 200 on the board. Also, what makes you think Harley would've scored? And Richards was on the bench so who else was gonna make big plays out there? Please STFU

Advertisement
Back