Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Advertisement
image.jpg

@Doppelganger

Dude is a true freshman playing in his 5th game and just put almost 200 on the board.

What does being a freshman have to do with running free behind a defender?

The guy has had countless kickoff returns and several targets and nearly every single time he has failed to make a play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
how do u know Harley or Richard would've scored??

Richards is a baller. The guy has scored pretty much every time he's been in a similar situation.

****, he's scored when he wasn't nearly that wide open.

So Richards scored every time he caught a ball? **** news to me. He never got caught and tackled?? Wow news to me.

I've seen Desean Jackson get caught from behind but you're right Harley and Richards would've scored 200% it's a given.

Advertisement
Great call... Jeff knows he shouldve put a move on that db to get in the end zone but he definitely had a coming out party today.

My guy Jeff Thomas!!

Put a move?

A guy as fast as he is supposed to be scores on that play without a move. Period.

Richards scores.

Harley scores.

And those guys aren't touted for their speed as much as Thomas.

When have you seen Harley score in that situation? Just curious.

Thomas got beat on the angle. GT's secondary is actually pretty good.

Advertisement
I am checking the national stats and I don't see a column for "playmakers scoring. You clearly have an agenda.

It's not a stat.

It's just one of the most obvious things to people with a clue.

Some guys are difference makers. Some guys aren't.

Difference makers make that play.

Advertisement
He's a Shalala apologist and likes to knock our players.

This is hilarious snowflaky behavior from you.

I defend players and/or coaches more than anybody.

The kid failed to make a play.

Fact.

You defending this so sensitively is comical.
do you know what that DB ran in the 40? **** he might be just as fast as Jeff! It's DB's faster than Jeff and there DB's faster than Harley and Richerson! We did know Darrell green was that fast until he ran Eric ****erson *** down. He ain't going to be able to out run every DB! Check the combine I bet it faster DB's than AR82 and they all don't go to power 5 schools!

Advertisement
Back