Jaylen Knighton reminds me

Of Dalvin Cook. The moment he touches the ball he is a total game and momentum changer. This kid is special and should have been RB1 a long time ago over Harris.
Lol
He good but c’mon man!!
He more dynamic than Cam but Cam overall is better. Cam just as fast (not as quick) but much stronger and can be depended upon to pick up blitzes. They both catch it well and can go to the house at any time. If Cam can recover well he will have a better pro career. Our line and coaches didn’t really give him much help.

Advertisement
Of Dalvin Cook. The moment he touches the ball he is a total game and momentum changer. This kid is special and should have been RB1 a long time ago over Harris.
He’s more like a combination of Lamar Miller and Graig Cooper (A lot faster though).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knighting saw his career flash before his eyes and opened his eyes just in time to save his career and NFL aspirations good for him 🙌.

Oh were beating Pitt by the way

Advertisement
Cool flat out frightened me when the ball was in his hands. Kid was the goods.

Advertisement
Knighton is who i comped him too when we signed him....Duke Johnson.

He needs more weightroom but similar player..smaler guy that wants to mix it up but dangerous in the open field with cuts. Duke has better hands though. But Knighton is very similar....I odnt really see Dalvin type here.
Duke Johnson Lite

That’s still pretty **** good

Knighton is who i comped him too when we signed him....Duke Johnson.

He needs more weightroom but similar player..smaler guy that wants to mix it up but dangerous in the open field with cuts. Duke has better hands though. But Knighton is very similar....I odnt really see Dalvin type here.

Good comp. he also reminds me of those fsu backs they used to have in the 90s - McMilllon, Preston, et al. Scat back dudes that were electric.

Advertisement
Back